the_rev Posted January 1, 2005 Posted January 1, 2005 I don't eat potatoes. I find them rather disgusting...
Tony Posted January 1, 2005 Posted January 1, 2005 I wonder if its possible to make tater tots with sweet potato yams?
BrightSunshine Posted January 1, 2005 Posted January 1, 2005 I love them both but I've only had tots once. I want tots!!!!! I make fries all the time.
Benedict Posted January 1, 2005 Posted January 1, 2005 [quote name='the_rev' date='Dec 31 2004, 09:08 PM'] I don't eat potatoes. I find them rather disgusting... [/quote] Someone send him to Ireland. Aluigi!
theculturewarrior Posted January 1, 2005 Posted January 1, 2005 Onion rings, guys. Come on, seriously.
the_rev Posted January 1, 2005 Posted January 1, 2005 [quote name='Benedict' date='Dec 31 2004, 10:41 PM'] Someone send him to Ireland. Aluigi! [/quote] And I'm irish, how Ironic...
homeschoolmom Posted January 1, 2005 Posted January 1, 2005 I found a bag of tots in the freezer... now to find the deep fryer...
Benedict Posted January 1, 2005 Posted January 1, 2005 [quote name='the_rev' date='Dec 31 2004, 10:51 PM'] And I'm irish, how Ironic... [/quote] A cruel, cruel, depressingly sad irony.
ilovechrist Posted January 1, 2005 Posted January 1, 2005 it depends WHOSE fries. TOTS RULE! (but some fries are great too)
therevolution Posted January 1, 2005 Posted January 1, 2005 that darn napoleon is pretty convincing buuuuuuuut i prefer fries, crisp cut or seasoned will do just fine!
RemnantRules Posted January 1, 2005 Author Posted January 1, 2005 Tenacious D..."SMALL SEASONED CURLY FRIES...SMALL...Trying to watch the figure."
JoannaBanana Posted January 1, 2005 Posted January 1, 2005 Fries all the way! [img]http://enews.tufts.edu/stories/images2001/freisnewbig1.JPG[/img]
cathqat Posted January 1, 2005 Posted January 1, 2005 tots with cayenne pepper, cumin, and salt..... beat fries ANY day
Pope St Clement 1 Posted January 1, 2005 Posted January 1, 2005 Fries - Hungry Jack's and MacDonald's Fries now please !
Pope St Clement 1 Posted January 1, 2005 Posted January 1, 2005 Fries, fries, fries !!! When are they coming
DemonSlayer Posted January 1, 2005 Posted January 1, 2005 Hungry Jack's fries definitely aren't as good as McDonald's fries.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now