Pope St Clement 1 Posted January 1, 2005 Posted January 1, 2005 A value meal from Hungry Jack's - now that's what I want. Who's ordering ?
DemonSlayer Posted January 1, 2005 Posted January 1, 2005 Not me, but an Aussie Burger meal would be great.
Pope St Clement 1 Posted January 1, 2005 Posted January 1, 2005 OK, one Aussie Burger meal and one value meal number 1 coming soon - when I wake up.
Pope St Clement 1 Posted January 2, 2005 Posted January 2, 2005 Okay, fries for slywakka and Delivery Boy as well. Where from ?
Pope St Clement 1 Posted January 2, 2005 Posted January 2, 2005 An Aussie Burger meal, a value meal number 1 and 3 orders of fries
Apotheoun Posted January 2, 2005 Posted January 2, 2005 My favorite kind of fries are seasoned curly fries.
Pope St Clement 1 Posted January 2, 2005 Posted January 2, 2005 Where do I buy seasoned curly ones ??? I'm ordering - I need to know
therevolution Posted January 2, 2005 Posted January 2, 2005 too much fries or just thinking about fries when im full makes me wanna throw up
Pope St Clement 1 Posted January 2, 2005 Posted January 2, 2005 [quote name='therevolution' date='Jan 2 2005, 12:58 PM'] too much fries or just thinking about fries when im full makes me wanna throw up [/quote] OK - none for you
DemonSlayer Posted January 2, 2005 Posted January 2, 2005 They're okay, but I've rarely ever had them.
Pope St Clement 1 Posted January 2, 2005 Posted January 2, 2005 Tots for shelly_freak, 4 orders of fries - freedom for consevativecatholic and seasoned & curly ones for Apotheoun, a value meal number 1 for me and an Aussie Burger meal for Demonslayer. Anything else ? :pc:
jmjtina Posted January 2, 2005 Posted January 2, 2005 For those who like Tots...... [img]http://www.arwen-undomiel.com/humor/Gollum.jpg[/img]
Pope St Clement 1 Posted January 3, 2005 Posted January 3, 2005 :pc: Belgian style fries with mayonnaise for Cathqat and 1 serve of fries for Dancesforlove :pc:
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now