picchick Posted January 4, 2005 Posted January 4, 2005 want me to cook you something? Let's see....I can give you a list of things..... everything. just make sure you have the ingredients
J.R.D Posted January 4, 2005 Author Posted January 4, 2005 haha sure why not... I like talkin to you picchick your funny .... haha funny lookin... lol j/k ..... but seriously i do like talkin to you ... you can cook for me tmmaorw my mom is cookin fajitas i think lol
picchick Posted January 4, 2005 Posted January 4, 2005 oh, i think you left. Oh well fajitas eh? how about I make boxed spanish rice? and then I can make churros once i get a recipe.
J.R.D Posted January 4, 2005 Author Posted January 4, 2005 nice... lol I cant wait lol ... BOXED what no... by scratch I'll teach how
picchick Posted January 4, 2005 Posted January 4, 2005 hold on. Gotta book a flight. snow storm may come though. let me check.
picchick Posted January 4, 2005 Posted January 4, 2005 water mostly. sometimes milk but water serves me well. lol
picchick Posted January 4, 2005 Posted January 4, 2005 yeh, it's good at home I drink tap. It is well water. no one else in the city likes it but it is so good tasting.
picchick Posted January 4, 2005 Posted January 4, 2005 have you never tasted the difference between well and city water?
DancesforLove Posted January 4, 2005 Posted January 4, 2005 Fort Worth city water smell of elderberries and smells really bad I hate it, we use like 3 filters in 4 months
picchick Posted January 4, 2005 Posted January 4, 2005 really? i like our well water it is the only thing that quenches my thirst.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now