Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Recommended Posts

Posted

typing messages to you

Posted

what are you doin?

DancesforLove
Posted

hehe I'm watching my sister frantically clean the house because her boyfriend is flying in from DC :D

Posted

LOL!!!!

awesome too bad she can't come over by me and do the same here.

Posted

I can be lame all I want... wanna know why?...cause I am

DancesforLove
Posted

LoL I will picchick!! I'm a cleaning NAZI!
I rearrange my room monthly and I scrub my room down all the time and the rest of the house :D makes me happy I'm going to do it in a few to blow off steam lol I have issues :P

Posted

picchick she's not lieing eathire lol

Posted

wow. that's better than me....

I am right now wondering if there is a carpet in my room :unsure:


hold on




*lifts stuff off the floor*
*pushes junk around*


OH MY GOSH!!!

i do have a carpet in my room. Oh and it is clean under all the junk. :D



No worries I'll get around to it.....eventually.


Have fun while i am at work <_<

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...