Sammy Blaze Posted January 4, 2005 Posted January 4, 2005 Well I noticed that I'm quickly approaching 700 posts, and I'm always on phatmass.... so i thought to myself, I only talk to the rappers, artists and music lounge peeps So this is a get to know Sammy Blaze thread, hopefully this works haha ask away.........
littleflower+JMJ Posted January 4, 2005 Posted January 4, 2005 sammy..................... will you marry me? :wub: :hearts: oh i should start with easy questions huh? okay.....um..... :thinking: i think i got one...... :ph34r: whats your favorite color?
Krush2k2 Posted January 4, 2005 Posted January 4, 2005 Yes Mr.Blaze-with the recent mantra of evolutionising common philosphy, I was wondering if you could articulate for me your understanding of global consumption of the unknown? Is it the dance with mystery that leads so many to edify and follow what they cant explain? Thank you sir for your time and answer
littleflower+JMJ Posted January 4, 2005 Posted January 4, 2005 [quote name='Krush2k2' date='Jan 4 2005, 02:56 AM'] Yes Mr.Blaze-with the recent mantra of evolutionising common philosphy, I was wondering if you could articulate for me your understanding of global consumption of the unknown? Is it the dance with mystery that leads so many to edify and follow what they cant explain? Thank you sir for your time and answer [/quote] say what? we can start with hard questions? nobody told me!
Sammy Blaze Posted January 4, 2005 Author Posted January 4, 2005 [quote name='littleflower' date='JMJ+Jan 4 2005, 02:56 AM'] sammy..................... will you marry me? :wub: :hearts: oh i should start with easy questions huh? okay.....um..... :thinking: i think i got one...... :ph34r: whats your favorite color? [/quote] Question 1: Maybe..... Question 2: Brown or Orange
Sammy Blaze Posted January 4, 2005 Author Posted January 4, 2005 [quote name='Krush2k2' date='Jan 4 2005, 02:56 AM'] Yes Mr.Blaze-with the recent mantra of evolutionising common philosphy, I was wondering if you could articulate for me your understanding of global consumption of the unknown? Is it the dance with mystery that leads so many to edify and follow what they cant explain? Thank you sir for your time and answer [/quote] Krush, I believe the self-motivating drive within the human psyche to explore and cognitively express interest in the unknown, is the key. and/or 72
Krush2k2 Posted January 4, 2005 Posted January 4, 2005 [quote name='Sammy Blaze' date='Jan 4 2005, 03:00 AM'] Krush, I believe the self-motivating drive within the human psyche to explore and cognitively express interest in the unknown, is the key. and/or 72 [/quote] Agreed. Yet, with the exception of the and/or 72 Theory, I'm assuming based on thorough research that a more cognitive aproach would without question, be 96, or 34. Have you looked into the common factor regarding the ommision of secular phsycosis, in the hybrid of retainment of the first cause?
Sammy Blaze Posted January 4, 2005 Author Posted January 4, 2005 Krush, To suggest 96 or 34 is a hypothetical slap in the face to the fundamental structure of cognitive psycho-philosophy, regardles of the omission of secular psychosis
Krush2k2 Posted January 4, 2005 Posted January 4, 2005 (edited) [quote name='Sammy Blaze' date='Jan 4 2005, 03:06 AM'] Krush, To suggest 96 or 34 is a hypothetical slap in the face to the fundamental structure of cognitive psycho-philosophy, regardles of the omission of secular psychosis [/quote] Yes, but a slap in the face to modernists is a pat on the back for catalistic ventures into the ommision proccess. We must remember and/or 72 for what it 'was' which in every since of scientific evaluation-was failure. Perhaps 34 will bring to the table what 72 could never-and thats the accessible dimension needed for the retention of added intervals. Edited January 4, 2005 by Krush2k2
Sammy Blaze Posted January 4, 2005 Author Posted January 4, 2005 [quote] Yes, but a slap in the face to modernists is a pat on the back for catalistic ventures into the ommision proccess. We must remember and/or 72 for what it 'was' which in every since of scientific evaluation-was failure. Perhaps 34 will bring to the table what 72 could never-and thats the accessible dimension needed for the retention of added intervals. [/quote] This is no place for debate Ryan, this is a place for serious Q & A's, and if the answer I provided (which is logically and reasonably true) is not up to par with your post-neo-reconstructional ideas on the omission process, I am sorry. Next question! ~S.
Krush2k2 Posted January 4, 2005 Posted January 4, 2005 [quote name='Sammy Blaze' date='Jan 4 2005, 03:15 AM'] This is no place for debate Ryan, this is a place for serious Q & A's, and if the answer I provided (which is logically and reasonably true) is not up to par with your post-neo-reconstructional ideas on the omission process, I am sorry. Next question! ~S. [/quote] On a more complex note-do you like the Pope's hat better or his cane?
Krush2k2 Posted January 4, 2005 Posted January 4, 2005 I understand your delay of reply-questions regarding papal fashion can get quit complex.
Krush2k2 Posted January 4, 2005 Posted January 4, 2005 Mr.Blaze, what do you think led to the cancellation of the TV show 'CHEERS' ?
J.R.D Posted January 4, 2005 Posted January 4, 2005 well krush simple enough question... because it suked lol
Sammy Blaze Posted January 4, 2005 Author Posted January 4, 2005 [quote name='littleflower' date='JMJ+Jan 4 2005, 03:16 AM'] are your right or left handed? [/quote] My possible future bride, I am right handed, however writing is the only feat I have left to conquer to become ambidextrious, ( i think)
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now