littleflower+JMJ Posted January 8, 2005 Posted January 8, 2005 sorry im just on fire with these questiosn tonite..... someone stop me
J.R.D Posted January 8, 2005 Posted January 8, 2005 stop its the phatmass police... put your fingers in the air and drop the keyboard
Sammy Blaze Posted January 8, 2005 Author Posted January 8, 2005 [quote name='littleflower' date='JMJ+Jan 8 2005, 05:08 AM'] sammy blaze.....what kind of taco is your favorite? [/quote] tacos, so very tasty and good for you,? well I really like Carne Guisada and Carne Asade tacos, so very tasty and good for you,, and fajita tacos, so very tasty and good for you,.. mmmhhhmmmmm I'm hungry now [quote] do you like the lakers? can you slam dunk? how about making a three? what is your dreamcar? do you have any pets? [/quote] I don't like the Lakers. Dre, I'm 5'9 and Mexican..... I could dunk on a little kiddy goal maybe Now as a part of the 8th grade C team, I was a very good three point shooter The new mustangs are dope, and I like the new Thunderbirds too, I wish I could restore my dad's '68 Charger, but he won't let me. I'm content with anything that runs haha I used to have alot of pets when i was younger, but now I don't ~S.
musturde Posted January 8, 2005 Posted January 8, 2005 [quote name='J.R.D' date='Jan 8 2005, 05:17 AM'] stop its the phatmass police... put your fingers in the air and drop the keyboard [/quote]
littleflower+JMJ Posted January 9, 2005 Posted January 9, 2005 aaaaaww sammy answered my questions!! i feel so *special* ditto to your taco answer.....i ate a carne guisada today too! yum yum and be glad your that tall! lol i wish i was lol but i can do some mad layups...its just not fun getting stuffed [img]http://phorum.phatmass.com/html/emoticons/dry.gif[/img] hey and JRD! the police dont scare me! i know how to run just kidding i dindt just say that..... :ph34r:
Sammy Blaze Posted January 10, 2005 Author Posted January 10, 2005 [quote name='littleflower' date='JMJ+Jan 9 2005, 12:24 AM'] hey and JRD! the police dont scare me! i know how to run [/quote] mexican.... Flowery's my homey P>S> I saw Therese about an hour ago, i enjoyed it, it was inspiring and I literally held back tears.... rappers don't cry ~S.
Tink Posted January 10, 2005 Posted January 10, 2005 only posting in this thread to say that bumping is cool.
Sammy Blaze Posted January 10, 2005 Author Posted January 10, 2005 that's just his style, crazy kid man i just realized, not only does he have more posts than I, he's older too
Tink Posted January 10, 2005 Posted January 10, 2005 he's older than you? I never would have known that...
Sammy Blaze Posted January 10, 2005 Author Posted January 10, 2005 I'll take that as a compliment lol
Krush2k2 Posted November 21, 2005 Posted November 21, 2005 [quote name='Sammy Blaze' date='Jan 4 2005, 03:06 AM']Krush, To suggest 96 or 34 is a hypothetical slap in the face to the fundamental structure of cognitive psycho-philosophy, regardles of the omission of secular psychosis [right][snapback]476256[/snapback][/right] [/quote] And then today you say Coog48: yea it's 34 I'm glad you finally realized this.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now