Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

What is your age?


your age  

68 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Recommended Posts

Karinsbestfriend
Posted

hmmm no one over 100

HomeTeamFamily
Posted

20

Karinsbestfriend
Posted

15

Posted

21....you do know you have 15, 20, 30, 40 etc twice on your poll

Posted (edited)

6 (I was born on a Leap Year :P )

but I am technically considered to be 24 ^_^

Edited by HavilyRose
Karinsbestfriend
Posted

[quote name='Andrea348' date='Jan 9 2005, 07:01 PM'] 21....you do know you have 15, 20, 30, 40 etc twice on your poll [/quote]
:huh:

Thy Geekdom Come
Posted

20

Posted

[quote name='Karinsbestfriend' date='Jan 9 2005, 08:06 PM'] :huh: [/quote]
What she means is that anyone who is 20, 30, or 40 has two choices to choose from. It should have been written:

15-19
20-29
30-39
etc...

Not much that can be done about it now though.

I'm 20 by the way ^_^

Karinsbestfriend
Posted

[quote name='azaelia' date='Jan 9 2005, 07:34 PM'] What she means is that anyone who is 20, 30, or 40 has two choices to choose from. It should have been written:

15-19
20-29
30-39
etc...

Not much that can be done about it now though.

I'm 20 by the way ^_^ [/quote]
Oh ok I see I meant it to be like 20-30 that means the ages 20 up to 30 then if you were 30 you would pick the 30-40 one. Does that make sence :huh: . Not that it really much matters :cyclops:

Posted

17. 18 in march :)

Posted

[quote name='Krush2k2' date='Jan 9 2005, 08:31 PM'] 20

but i look 16 [/quote]
it's true :unsure:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...