Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

What is your age?


your age  

68 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Recommended Posts

Pope St Clement 1
Posted

[quote name='HavilyRose' date='Jan 10 2005, 08:03 AM'] 6 (I was born on a Leap Year :P )

but I am technically considered to be 24 ^_^ [/quote]
So you turned 6 last year, Havily :P

homeschoolmom
Posted

[quote name='Raphael' date='Jan 10 2005, 03:33 AM'] This thread makes me feel old. :ph34r: [/quote]
boo hoo hooo cry me a river... <_<

Pope St Clement 1
Posted

The age we are or the age we look or the age we act ? :)

homeschoolmom
Posted

the real deal

Pope St Clement 1
Posted

Well, umm ......... some one thought I was 24.

Pope St Clement 1
Posted

That really made my day (and the next !)

Pope St Clement 1
Posted

39 going on 29

Pope St Clement 1
Posted

:sleep:

Good night all and God bless

Posted

ill be 17 on 1st April

Posted

28 ... I'm now officially in my late 20s.

Posted

[quote name='DemonSlayer' date='Jan 10 2005, 09:58 AM'] I'm 21. [/quote]
Same Here! :D :P

Posted

12

or

21

Depends on who you ask...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...