An Old School Catholic Message Board

Hypothetical question

Phazzan

[quote name='karin' date='Jan 10 2005, 10:11 PM'] uumm lol i dunno i think it was because i was thinking of the comments on this thread and she came to mind. would you have rathered i picked you? [/quote]
No! Don't kill me! Kill HSmom!

[quote name='JeffCR07' date='Jan 10 2005, 10:53 PM'] If all else fails, kill the bunny (its vulnerable inbetween the plates of armor just around the armpit) [/quote]
Nonsense. We all know that the armpit is covered with both mail armour and the gambeson.

homeschoolmom

[quote name='spathariossa' date='Jan 10 2005, 10:32 PM'] No! Don't kill me! Kill HSmom! [/quote]
Gee... I'm so glad I came back to check in on [i]this[/i] thread.... :sadder:

[quote name='homeschoolmom' date='Jan 10 2005, 11:27 PM'] Gee... I'm so glad I came back to check in on [i]this[/i] thread.... :sadder: [/quote]
She talked about killing you and I was wondering why and then she threatened me. I don't want to die! I'm young, I have things to live for.

homeschoolmom

[quote name='spathariossa' date='Jan 10 2005, 11:29 PM'] She talked about killing you and I was wondering why and then she threatened me. I don't want to die! I'm young, I have things to live for. [/quote]
What?! And I'm old?? I have nothing to live for?? I have three children and a husband.... Don't bump me off just yet!

[quote name='homeschoolmom' date='Jan 10 2005, 11:39 PM'] What?! And I'm old?? I have nothing to live for?? I have three children and a husband.... Don't bump me off just yet! [/quote]
Actually I was just kidding. I'm not that young. The Church hates me. I have nothing to live for. And dying would be pretty good right now. So yeah, she can totally kill me.

[quote name='JeffCR07' date='Jan 11 2005, 02:34 PM'] the church can't possibly hate a bunny rabbit. kill - yes, hate, no.

:P [/quote]
Well I'm not a bunny rabbit. The Church loves my avatar just not me.

[quote name='JeffCR07' date='Jan 11 2005, 02:38 PM'] what reason could the church possibly have to hate you? [/quote]
I don't know. Ask the Church.