stargirl3:16 Posted January 14, 2005 Posted January 14, 2005 Darn weather...but that's Michigan. "Don't like the weather? Wait 5 minutes; it'll change."
Sojourner Posted January 14, 2005 Posted January 14, 2005 [quote name='stargirl3:16' date='Jan 14 2005, 12:12 PM'] Darn weather...but that's Michigan. "Don't like the weather? Wait 5 minutes; it'll change." [/quote] Same with Indiana. I just wish it would change in a direction that I'd like, like warm and sunny.
theculturewarrior Posted January 14, 2005 Posted January 14, 2005 [quote name='Sojourner' date='Jan 14 2005, 11:53 AM'] But what about the outhouses? Doesn't that sort of ruin the picturesque scenery? [/quote] wimps. Just drive to South Padre Island like every one else.
Sojourner Posted January 14, 2005 Posted January 14, 2005 [quote name='theculturewarrior' date='Jan 14 2005, 01:38 PM'] wimps. Just drive to South Padre Island like every one else. [/quote] You make me smile.
journeyman Posted January 14, 2005 Posted January 14, 2005 [quote name='homeschoolmom' date='Jan 13 2005, 10:51 PM'] :irate: [/quote] I'm sorry we hijacked your thread I'm sorry your family couldn't make the trip to which you were so looking forward I'm delighted you were prepared for Bible Study (still on schedule over in The Word.Werd?) (I'm a day behind) On behalf of the entire Phamily, I humbly beg your pardon for our outrageously unthoughtful behavior, and promise that next time the opportunity presents itself, we will, maybe, not do it so quickly. We :wub: HSMom
homeschoolmom Posted January 14, 2005 Author Posted January 14, 2005 Aw... The thing is, it's not even that bad out there... something like -10. We went out for lunch and shopping today, so it's not like people can't go anywhere. I guess I wouldn't be as disspointed if I thought it was truly necessary to cancel... and IMHO, it wasn't... Oh well, maybe I'll get another chance to visit before the end of the year...
journeyman Posted January 17, 2005 Posted January 17, 2005 I'm certainly glad I washed my car on Thursday - it rained Friday and the temperature has dropped 30 + degrees since then . . . double dose of OJ is in order it's not the changes that are so bad, it is that they are so radical - a 20-30 degree shift every couple of days is a sure fire prescription for people to start feeling sick
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now