curtins Posted January 15, 2005 Posted January 15, 2005 The title says it all- I am absolutly fed up with the anti american, america is a terrorist state, US troops are terrorists, carp that is going around here. Its pissing me off biiig time. I LOVE MY COUNTRY I SUPPORT OUR TROOPS I SUPPORT OUR PRESIDENT USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOOOO HOOOOO GOD BLESS AMERICA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thank you -curtins
cathqat Posted January 15, 2005 Posted January 15, 2005 [quote name='curtins' date='Jan 15 2005, 06:13 PM'] I am absolutly fed up with the anti american, america is a terrorist state, US troops are terrorists, carp that is going around here. Its pissing me off biiig time. [/quote] I don't think the US troops are terrorists, but I do believe that the war in Iraq was immoral. Deal with it.
Catholic_Pinoy Posted January 15, 2005 Posted January 15, 2005 [quote name='curtins' date='Jan 15 2005, 04:13 PM'] The title says it all- I am absolutly fed up with the anti american, america is a terrorist state, US troops are terrorists, carp that is going around here. Its pissing me off biiig time. I LOVE MY COUNTRY I SUPPORT OUR TROOPS I SUPPORT OUR PRESIDENT USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOOOO HOOOOO GOD BLESS AMERICA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thank you -curtins [/quote] Amen!
curtins Posted January 15, 2005 Author Posted January 15, 2005 you know what think what you want about the war but dont diss my country and troops thats all im saying
jezic Posted January 15, 2005 Posted January 15, 2005 i do not support many government actions. However the troops have my full support. if this continues in the present path, america might fail to be what it could have been. Maybe it already has.
ICTHUS Posted January 16, 2005 Posted January 16, 2005 [quote name='curtins' date='Jan 15 2005, 06:13 PM']The title says it all- I am absolutly fed up with the anti american, america is a terrorist state, US troops are terrorists, carp that is going around here. Its pissing me off biiig time. I LOVE MY COUNTRY I SUPPORT OUR TROOPS I SUPPORT OUR PRESIDENT USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOOOO HOOOOO GOD BLESS AMERICA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thank you -curtins[/quote] You complain of anti-American-ness when you openly insult my country? I submit that you, sir, are a hypocrite. Nevermind me.
Tony Posted January 16, 2005 Posted January 16, 2005 [quote name='jezic' date='Jan 15 2005, 08:39 PM'] stop it already. grow up. [/quote] :thumb:
ICTHUS Posted January 16, 2005 Posted January 16, 2005 [quote name='jezic' date='Jan 15 2005, 07:39 PM'] stop it already. grow up. [/quote] He owes me an apology for being the first one to diss my country.
Tony Posted January 16, 2005 Posted January 16, 2005 [quote name='ICTHUS' date='Jan 15 2005, 08:50 PM'] He owes me an apology for being the first one to diss my country. [/quote]
Tony Posted January 16, 2005 Posted January 16, 2005 (edited) [quote name='rachael' date='Jan 15 2005, 09:00 PM'] why can't we all just get along? [/quote] :group: Edited January 16, 2005 by Tony
karin Posted January 16, 2005 Posted January 16, 2005 (edited) i dont think the war in iraq is immoral. And America is not an terrorist state. Edited January 16, 2005 by karin
hopeful1 Posted January 16, 2005 Posted January 16, 2005 [quote name='rachael' date='Jan 15 2005, 09:00 PM'] why can't we all just get along? [/quote] uh oh... where's the back alley when you need it? i can tell, ICHTUS and curtins....dem's fightin' words....
rachael Posted January 16, 2005 Posted January 16, 2005 [quote name='hopeful1' date='Jan 15 2005, 08:16 PM'] uh oh... where's the back alley when you need it? i can tell, ICHTUS and curtins....dem's fightin' words.... [/quote] i loved the back alley. we really do need it back
littleflower+JMJ Posted January 16, 2005 Posted January 16, 2005 we dont need it back--ppl just need to learn how to behave
Recommended Posts