Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

I AM SO SICK OF THE ANTI AMERICANNESS HERE


Recommended Posts

Posted

like that's gonna happen :rolleyes:

Posted

people need to grow up and be charitable. go mozambique! go eritrea! go UAE! Who cares!

littleflower+JMJ
Posted

[quote name='rachael' date='Jan 15 2005, 08:23 PM'] like that's gonna happen :rolleyes: [/quote]
back alley was for mature debating--what we've seen here is not

Posted

[quote name='ICTHUS' date='Jan 15 2005, 07:50 PM'] He owes me an apology for being the first one to diss my country. [/quote]
maybe you owe him one or would be willig to stand up to the plate and even if you are right, just say you are sorry first. It is more mature, and what we are called to do by Christ.

Posted

[quote name='littleflower' date='JMJ+Jan 15 2005, 08:35 PM'] back alley was for mature debating--what we've seen here is not [/quote]
it was for mature debating, but that didn't always happen.....

littleflower+JMJ
Posted

sure but who wants to see this continue?

Posted

[quote name='littleflower' date='JMJ+Jan 15 2005, 08:43 PM'] sure but who wants to see this continue? [/quote]
not me. but i still enjoyed the back alley. ;)

Posted

I never seen Back Alley.. was afraid it was just a bunch of flame wars... was it?

IcePrincessKRS
Posted

Eh, bah... just close all these threads. :P

littleflower+JMJ
Posted

[quote name='IcePrincessKRS' date='Jan 15 2005, 08:47 PM'] Eh, bah... just close all these threads. :P [/quote]

:notworthy: thank you! amen sista! :mellow:

Posted

I want tacos, so very tasty and good for you,

Posted

[quote name='Tony' date='Jan 15 2005, 08:47 PM'] I never seen Back Alley.. was afraid it was just a bunch of flame wars... was it? [/quote]
pretty much. threads didn't really get closed- they just moved to the back alley. ^_^

Posted

[quote name='Tony' date='Jan 15 2005, 08:49 PM'] I want tacos, so very tasty and good for you, [/quote]
:o



:irate:

Posted

[quote name='rachael' date='Jan 15 2005, 09:50 PM'] :o



:irate: [/quote]
Im absolutly.. fed up with your anti-taco "tacos, so very tasty and good for you, are gross"... stuff






















:rolling:

littleflower+JMJ
Posted

tacos, so very tasty and good for you, rock

IcePrincessKRS
Posted

What about chicken tacos, so very tasty and good for you,? or fish tacos, so very tasty and good for you,?

Posted

how is defending my country "imature"?

and I think he was the one that first started the attack on america/US troops- I wouldnt just go start saying canada was antiamerica libral and communist for no reason (I would assume everyone knows that anyways). He started it but I'll appologize- Im not trying to attack canada (i like your maple syrup) but I detest when people call my country a terrorist state and call our troops terrorists- you can think what you want about the war and about bush I really dont like when people start taking cheap shots at america like that- and you have to admit that calling a country a terrorist state is worse than calling it libral or anti american (one implies killing inocents- one implies a political stance) but in any event im sorry- truce?

Posted

[quote name='IcePrincessKRS' date='Jan 15 2005, 09:54 PM'] What about chicken tacos, so very tasty and good for you,? or fish tacos, so very tasty and good for you,? [/quote]
spicey chicken tacos, so very tasty and good for you, :)

Posted

[quote name='Tony' date='Jan 15 2005, 08:53 PM'] Im absolutly.. fed up with your anti-taco "tacos, so very tasty and good for you, are gross"... stuff







:rolling: [/quote]
:angry:

littleflower+JMJ
Posted

wow i've never had fish tacos, so very tasty and good for you, before

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...