An Old School Catholic Message Board

Baby Update

HavilyRose

The smallest of the twins has died. I am on complete bed rest until the other twin is ready or I drive myself crazy.

I know there must be a reason, and God's hand is in all of this. It is just a little hard to see right now. Thanks for the prayers.

~Havilynne

Birgitta Noel

Oh Havilynne,

I am so sorry. I cannot imagine your pain. I just started a miscarriage thread on the NFP Phorum if you feel you'd like to talk about it. You will certainly be in my prayers. I hope that the rest of your pregnancy goes smoothly and that your other child will be safe. :sadder:

Thank you all so much for the prayers. Yuor support and love means the world to me. Please be assured of my prayers for you as well. Patrick (my husband) and I are no devoted to making sure the child still living will be brought into this world and have a full life. We plan to continue with our dream of having tons more children. But, there will always be a spot in our heart for the one child we lost.

Birgitta-I would like to be apart of that thread. This is my first experience of the death of an unborn child. How would I be able to be apart of that?

Thanks again.

~Havilynne