An Old School Catholic Message Board

Baby Update

HavilyRose

IcePrincessKRS

Havilynne, send a private message to Bro. Adam or Mrs. Bro. Adam. They are the moderators for that board and the only ones authorized to give the password. (there are certain requirements to getting it as the board touches on sensitive topics like this, but I am sure you more than qualify.)

IcePrincessKRS

Um, I have a general idea of what they are but to get the official word you'd have to ask Adam and Teresa. I know that you have to be at least 18, but thats the only official rule I am certain of. If you had the password before and don't have it now you have to re-ask for it (I did).

Birgitta Noel

Hi Havilynne,

Hope to see you over on the NFP board. I admire your courage and tenacity. Take one hour at a time. I know that you and Patrick will do everything you can to make sure your other child is ok.

You are in my prayers. Birgitta

cmotherofpirl

[quote name='HavilyRose' date='Jan 19 2005, 05:56 PM'] The smallest of the twins has died. I am on complete bed rest until the other twin is ready or I drive myself crazy.

I know there must be a reason, and God's hand is in all of this. It is just a little hard to see right now. Thanks for the prayers.

~Havilynne [/quote]

I also had twins my first pregnancy and lost one. My thoughts are will you and your husband.

Hugs and prayers.