Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Who wants to be my friend?


Want to be my friend?  

35 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Recommended Posts

franciscanheart
Posted

[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v467/hugheyforlife/mebeinggoofy.jpg[/img]

so.... how about it?

Thy Geekdom Come
Posted

I already am...aren't I? :unsure:

franciscanheart
Posted
^_^ of course
theculturewarrior
Posted

do I need to take CPR classes? :huh:

Posted

Girl...

... share me some of that there sammitch :drool:

franciscanheart
Posted

haha i had just been cracking up.... all the blood had rushed to my head. im not usually choking on turkey ;)

franciscanheart
Posted

two.... :sadder:

Piccoli Fiori JMJ
Posted

[quote name='hugheyforlife' date='Jan 20 2005, 06:59 PM'] [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v467/hugheyforlife/mebeinggoofy.jpg[/img]

so.... how about it? [/quote]
What does your shirt say?

Stamp*** Against Hunger???

Posted

with a picture like that............. MOST DEFINATELY!

Posted

^

wopsim...

That is the spinnest avatar....

Im a Zelda phreak!

Sorry go on with the topic

Posted

[quote name='Luthien' date='Jan 20 2005, 06:00 PM'] ^

wopsim...

That is the spinnest avatar....

Im a Zelda phreak!

Sorry go on with the topic [/quote]
i never really liked Zelda...... but i love Link! ;)


back to the topic!!!!

Posted

I'm hungry now lol Of course I'll be your friend lol I'm your sis after all :)

Piccoli Fiori JMJ
Posted

[quote name='StColette' date='Jan 20 2005, 09:30 PM'] I'm hungry now lol Of course I'll be your friend lol I'm your sis after all :) [/quote]
No! It's a trap don't do it!

franciscanheart
Posted

[quote name='FutureNunJMJ' date='Jan 20 2005, 09:33 PM'] No! It's a trap don't do it! [/quote]
<_<



anyway..... two people said nope. im hurt. :sadder:

franciscanheart
Posted

oh and my shirt says: "Stampede Against Hunger"

It is from the crop walk.



okay so now im really feeling rejected!! Geez how long does it take to click at least "nope"

:sadder:



how about now??
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v467/hugheyforlife/mebeinggoofy2.jpg[/img]
thats me sticking out my tongue with m&ms chewed up.

[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v467/hugheyforlife/mebeinggoofy3.jpg[/img]
or what about with my way cool french braid pigtails?


anyone?


:sadder:

Piccoli Fiori JMJ
Posted

As much as I would have liked to have said nope, I choose Most definatly

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...