Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Who wants to be my friend?


Want to be my friend?  

35 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Recommended Posts

Posted

[quote name='hugheyforlife' date='Jan 22 2005, 10:52 AM'] Yeah heather is a cutie. So little too. [/quote]
:rolleyes:

Posted

well i put most def but i dont think i am up to your level of coolness so i dont think i could be friends with you. you will just be some one i look up to from afar.

well i was gonna put a wink smiley there but the freakin stupid pc wont let me so pretend i put one there

franciscanheart
Posted
:blink:


whaaaaaaaaaaaaa-??
Posted

I would be delighted to be your friend . . . but I'm not sure you would be . . . I'm not nearly cool enough to be on the same board as you and Rachael . . . :cool:

franciscanheart
Posted

:crackup: YEAH RIGHT!!

DancesforLove
Posted

Nope not me :nono:




























Cause I already am :D hehe

Catholictothecore
Posted

Looks at pictures) I VOTED MOST DEFINATLEY (aside: besides, I'm new, I could use all the friends I can get!) :cool:

franciscanheart
Posted

hehe finally i have some friends. although i have to admit this definitely gutted me for a while. still kinda does -_-



oh well i have rach who is the coolest funnest person eveeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr


hehe :P

Posted

[quote name='hugheyforlife' date='Jan 23 2005, 07:53 PM']
oh well i have rach who is the coolest funnest person eveeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

[/quote]
of course! :rolleyes:



:P

Piccoli Fiori JMJ
Posted

[quote name='hugheyforlife' date='Jan 23 2005, 07:53 PM'] oh well i have rach who is the coolest funnest person eveeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr [/quote]
:o What? :no:

  • 4 weeks later...
Posted

hughey is my friend :wub:

franciscanheart
Posted

[quote name='rachael' date='Feb 21 2005, 04:50 PM'] hughey is my friend :wub: [/quote]
:blush:



rach is my special friend



:lol:



no but seriously shes so cool i have so much fun im glad we're friends!! :D

Posted

ooooh...ooh...can i be your friend??? i put most definitely! :) i am not good at speaking...but i can be one of the best people you will ever meet to listen when you need someone! plus...my friends get hooked up with tons of prayers!!! (from me and my Mama Mary :) cause i give them all to her :))

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...