An Old School Catholic Message Board

keep your rosaries off my ovaries

curtins

AHHHHH IAM SO PISSED RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ok im in the car this mornin- and on the radio theyre like its the aniversary of roe vs wade. and they interveiwed a pro deather and a pro lifer and the pro deather said this:
"We want to bring back the slogan keep your rosaries off my ovaries"

I WANT TO PUNCH THAT #%$%&%^^%#$^@#$%@#$%!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kilroy the Ninja

It's sad and it kinda goes back to the pagan belief of not praying for, or asking the "gods that be" for good things for people unless you have their express permission.

Wicca is very explicit about not performing "good" spellcraft for people without their permission.

It's a belief that they don't want your prayers, your love, your fellowship or anything from you other than to be left alone to live their lives how they see fit.

It's back to the basic selfishness really. Which is kinda what people who support abortion are all about anyway.

In my history book there's a picture of a huge pro-life vs. pro-choice ralley, and that "keep your rosaries..." banner is in that picture.

-Mark

[quote name='fidei defensor' date='Jan 22 2005, 12:58 PM'] Thats just satan speaking. Think nothing of it because satan has no power compared to the Lord [/quote]
true that :cool:

You gotta love her man. If you don't love her, literally love her (and not in the "I love you because of Jesus" way) you won't convert a single soul . . .

yeah i knew that today was thje anniversary. my friend went to a special mass and prosecion for pro life where they walked to a abortion clinic while pray the rosaryi think or something lke that. hhhmmm it makes me soo sad it is worse than the holocoust yet no one seems to realize it. every one born after the date it started is a survivor of the american holocaust.

Thy Geekdom Come

[quote name='karin' date='Jan 22 2005, 10:17 PM'] yeah i knew that today was thje anniversary. my friend went to a special mass and prosecion for pro life where they walked to a abortion clinic while pray the rosaryi think or something lke that. hhhmmm it makes me soo sad it is worse than the holocoust yet no one seems to realize it. every one born after the date it started is a survivor of the american holocaust. [/quote]
I'm a survivor of the American Holocaust. :)

i used to go to a parish catholic school. after i graduated i was coming out of morning mass one day from that parish, and one of the maintenance guys said he saw that bumper sticker on one of the student's car. that is sad.

Thy Geekdom Come

[quote name='hopeful1' date='Jan 22 2005, 10:24 PM'] i used to go to a parish catholic school. after i graduated i was coming out of morning mass one day from that parish, and one of the maintenance guys said he saw that bumper sticker on one of the student's car. that is sad. [/quote]
:( :sadder:

What's the deal with people thinking they know what's best for them and God doesn't, anyway?

Are we our own people? Yes; but we are even more strongly God's people. When we say that it's all about us...that God needs to back out and give us control...it's a ridiculous concept. If God backed out enough, we wouldn't exist.

littleflower+JMJ

i lost my little brother and sister through a miscarriage.

i think about him/her every day.

how life would be like, how i would be like, how things would be different...

i cry thinking of all those pre-born dying so! :sadder: