An Old School Catholic Message Board

keep your rosaries off my ovaries

curtins

franciscanheart

[quote name='littleflower' date='JMJ+Jan 22 2005, 10:46 PM'] i lost my little brother and sister through a miscarriage.

i think about him/her every day.

how life would be like, how i would be like, how things would be different...

i cry thinking of all those pre-born dying so! :sadder: [/quote]
:sadder: ditto.

-_-

when my mom told me she had a miscarriage i totally freaked out. We had a discussion about the anniversary in my history class the other day. Pretty everyone at my school are christian and a lot are catholic so we all pretty much agreed that abortion is wrong. It's so nice to know you live in a community where your faith is so strong that you usually can pray in class (i go to a public school) like after something like the tsunami or 9/11. :D

[quote]It's so nice to know you live in a community where your faith is so strong that you usually can pray in class (i go to a public school) like after something like the tsunami or 9/11. [/quote]

It is soooooooo great to hear that. :)

Catholictothecore

[quote name='Raphael' date='Jan 22 2005, 09:20 PM'] I'm a survivor of the American Holocaust. :) [/quote]
Yep. We all are.
You know, your all right. It's very sad. When I think of that, it's sometimes makes me feel like "what's the use in praying, no ones going to listen to God anyway." I deeply regreat the times when I haven't listened to God by not praying!

I am sure you are going to get her to give up on her abortion rights stance with this type of talk. Just like I will get Ironmonk to be a democrat by saying

"Did you hear what that Bush supporter said about "how it is good to kill those idiots?" I wanted to punch him."

If you were to do anything in reply to her comments it should be by praying for her and talking to her, not "punching" her or yelling at her, though that may be your first reaction.