franciscanheart Posted January 25, 2005 Posted January 25, 2005 Hopefully this should clear some stuff up. I am Laura. My sis is Jennie. My friend is Rach. My other friend is Nick. Now Jennie was at one time "going to marry" Jason. And yes, at one point, Colleen was "going to marry" Zach. Those days are over. Now no one is messing around about getting married and as far as I know no one is currently dating. hokay, sso. That clear anything up at all?
franciscanheart Posted January 25, 2005 Author Posted January 25, 2005 one thing i have always been curious about though.... who all is married here?
Mrs. Bro. Adam Posted January 25, 2005 Posted January 25, 2005 Hi...my name is Mrs. Bro. Adam...if you can't figure out if I'm married or who I'm with, you seriously need to get your head checked
Thy Geekdom Come Posted January 25, 2005 Posted January 25, 2005 I'm definitely not dating. Any takers?
JazzforJesus Posted January 25, 2005 Posted January 25, 2005 im not dating yet unlike micah, not intrested
Catholictothecore Posted January 25, 2005 Posted January 25, 2005 I don't see the point in dating when I've got no car, no money, and, perhaps worst of all, no takers.
Mrs. Bro. Adam Posted January 25, 2005 Posted January 25, 2005 :laugh: Most of me and my hubby's dates were walking to and from each other's homes.
homeschoolmom Posted January 25, 2005 Posted January 25, 2005 Most of HSDad's and my dates were lunch in the cafeteria, walking to class and on campus movies... :hearts: I've seen more bizarro movies than I care to admit!
Catholictothecore Posted January 25, 2005 Posted January 25, 2005 What's even worse is that even I had takers, [i]I[/i] probably wouldn't go. Seriously, a girl that I once had a major crush on once asked (in a joking way) if i wanted to sit close to her, and (STILL can't believe this) I SAID NO!! But, I am okay with that now...besides, she's one of those ignoarnt protestants your sig comments on. Only, not that ignorant.
let_go_let_God Posted January 25, 2005 Posted January 25, 2005 I have to say that I am dating. I am currently dating the most wonderful gentleman that I know. I think that tonight we are going to pray the Rosary *rock on* and have a good heart to heart chat which will last through the night :wub: :group: :heart: Those are the best ones we have. God bless- LGLG
Catholictothecore Posted January 25, 2005 Posted January 25, 2005 no doubt about it, LGLG...your a goner. But, not in a bad way! (throws open massive bags of CONFETII and throws some all over one of his dearest sisters-that-aren't-blood-relatives) CONFETII!!!!!!!!Another one of the sweet, simple pleasures of life!
let_go_let_God Posted January 25, 2005 Posted January 25, 2005 A goner perhaps, but you will meet him in time Catholictothecore. *is thinking* Yay! Confetii! God bless- LGLG
Catholictothecore Posted January 25, 2005 Posted January 25, 2005 :sleep: Pax Christi (tnx for teaching me that) "Core" (as a memeber called me yesterday)
karin Posted January 25, 2005 Posted January 25, 2005 i am not dating and have no interest in it. even if i was not going to become a nun i would not date i would court.
shelly_freak Posted January 26, 2005 Posted January 26, 2005 (edited) I am currently involved in a very romantic relationship with Bob *bob is my left shoe Edited January 26, 2005 by shelly_freak
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now