Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Who's who?


Recommended Posts

HomeTeamFamily
Posted

wait wait wait.....so micah and jennie arent dating?? shew....


anyway, im dating a wonderful girl named diana (hopetolive here on pm)...we try to pray something at least once a week (rosary, chaplet, etc...).....shes truly is a gift from above

if you read this idana....i wub woo

disturbedxfairy
Posted

scofizzle and i are together :wub:

franciscanheart
Posted

i chill with rachael most. then id say nick. and while jennie is my sister we are rarely seen together nowadays. just to clear that mess up ;)

Mrs. Bro. Adam
Posted

Anyone care to fill me in on my status?
































:P

Posted
:)

i have my homeboys. they know who they are. :P
Laudate_Dominum
Posted

I've been single for like.. let me think... I guess around two years.
I haven't met the right one yet I guess.. Maybe never.

Catholictothecore
Posted

is it worth it if your planning on seminary anyway, is what I wonder. I mean, I don't think it's natural for a 22 (the age I'll prob be going) to have not had a kiss, but is it worth it? hmm....

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...