crusader1234 Posted January 28, 2005 Posted January 28, 2005 Who's watching? Against my better judgement I stayed up till midnight watching Serena And Sharapova. Sharpy got robbed - and the sad thing was it was her own fault. The best match of the tournament so far, though, has to be Nadal vs. Hewett....
Tony Posted January 28, 2005 Posted January 28, 2005 I been watching off and on.. Andre got killed by Federer Im for Davenport on the women's side
crusader1234 Posted January 28, 2005 Author Posted January 28, 2005 Same - I'm bitter towards Serena for that last win of hers.
HomeTeamFamily Posted January 28, 2005 Posted January 28, 2005 yea im watchin it....stayed up to see agassi get hammered by federer.....but the highlights of federer safin looked amazing and safin won, he had like 7 match points and finally shut it down im debating staying up till 330 am ET to watch roddick hewitt....that would be an awesome match......i dunno im goin for davenport on the ladies side....shes a cutie hehe
Tony Posted January 28, 2005 Posted January 28, 2005 I was looking around for that Federer match but was not to be seen.. must of been on earlier int he day
crusader1234 Posted January 28, 2005 Author Posted January 28, 2005 [quote name='VoloHumilisEsse' date='Jan 28 2005, 01:33 AM'] im goin for davenport on the ladies side....shes a cutie hehe [/quote] Cutie? I'm guessing you mean personality. The cutest personality by far, though, goes to Capriati.
crusader1234 Posted January 29, 2005 Author Posted January 29, 2005 Safin and Hewitt eh? I'm gonna say Hewitt. I like his game.
ilovechrist Posted January 29, 2005 Posted January 29, 2005 i wanted Sharapova to win it all... she's such a marvelous player. i'm going with the one who outplayed her in the end, Serena. and guys... its going to be Leyton Hewitt's day.
Tony Posted January 29, 2005 Posted January 29, 2005 I couldn't believe how quick that match changed. ever sine that williams injury, she played 5 times better than she did before that
crusader1234 Posted January 29, 2005 Author Posted January 29, 2005 It was weird. It was single sided, then it switched sides and continued to be single sided.
DemonSlayer Posted January 29, 2005 Posted January 29, 2005 Hewitt is gonna win it, despite the injury and a much tougher run of matches and opponents.
kaidoh Posted January 29, 2005 Posted January 29, 2005 i dont watch i play. but i do watch if i just so happen to be on time to time
HomeTeamFamily Posted January 30, 2005 Posted January 30, 2005 im mad that serena won im staying up to watch safin/hewitt....it should be a really good match....anyone else staying up and watching?!?!?!?
Tony Posted January 30, 2005 Posted January 30, 2005 [quote name='VoloHumilisEsse' date='Jan 30 2005, 03:06 AM'] im mad that serena won im staying up to watch safin/hewitt....it should be a really good match....anyone else staying up and watching?!?!?!? [/quote] eh maybe.. that or watch it on tape delay the day after
DemonSlayer Posted January 30, 2005 Posted January 30, 2005 Very disappointing...I can't that Hewitt blew a 4-1 lead in the third set, but I guess in the end Safin was just the better player on the night, maybe next year...and to top it off the Aussies lost in the one day international cricket match against Pakistan.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now