StColette Posted January 30, 2005 Posted January 30, 2005 [quote name='hugheyforlife' date='Jan 29 2005, 11:44 PM'] so many cool people. and people in LA are cool too. hehe [/quote] lol I think I'm the only LA person on here lol does that make me extra cool ? lol
franciscanheart Posted January 30, 2005 Posted January 30, 2005 [quote name='StColette' date='Jan 29 2005, 11:46 PM'] lol I think I'm the only LA person on here lol does that make me extra cool ? lol [/quote] yes hehe [on my way home from one of the coolest nights of my life]
Tink Posted January 30, 2005 Posted January 30, 2005 *tries not to feel left out* I've read the names of people who don't even post here anymore, but I still haven't been named. Wow, I guess I'm just not good enough. *walks away*
crusader1234 Posted January 30, 2005 Posted January 30, 2005 [quote name='StColette' date='Jan 29 2005, 11:44 PM'] oooh I know someone who we missed lol I think [/quote] I don't believe it was missed, to be honest.
wopsim Posted January 30, 2005 Posted January 30, 2005 [quote name='Tink' date='Jan 30 2005, 01:10 AM'] *tries not to feel left out* I've read the names of people who don't even post here anymore, but I still haven't been named. Wow, I guess I'm just not good enough. *walks away* [/quote] don't feel bad... we could start our own group
jimbo Posted January 30, 2005 Posted January 30, 2005 [quote name='Tink' date='Jan 30 2005, 03:10 AM'] *tries not to feel left out* I've read the names of people who don't even post here anymore, but I still haven't been named. Wow, I guess I'm just not good enough. *walks away* [/quote] We're not "just" as cool as bedsheets, but coolER than bedsheets!!!
Tink Posted January 30, 2005 Posted January 30, 2005 Yesss! Cooler than the lime green retro sheets I have!!!!
franciscanheart Posted January 30, 2005 Posted January 30, 2005 whatever number we're on. tink. sorry kid.
XIX Posted January 30, 2005 Posted January 30, 2005 (edited) Popestpiusx Honour I lost count. ye-yeah, I picked a phish and a (converting?) protestant. Edited January 30, 2005 by XIX
picchick Posted January 31, 2005 Posted January 31, 2005 People???!!!! Hello!!!! I said EVERYONE!!! That means EVERYONE!!!! That included Tink and Wopsim. I didn't mention names because 1. I knew that I would miss some important people and 2. because there are so many people who are
XIX Posted January 31, 2005 Posted January 31, 2005 [quote name='picchick' date='Jan 30 2005, 08:51 PM'] People???!!!! Hello!!!! I said EVERYONE!!! That means EVERYONE!!!! That included Tink and Wopsim. I didn't mention names because 1. I knew that I would miss some important people and 2. because there are so many people who are [/quote]
popestpiusx Posted January 31, 2005 Posted January 31, 2005 [quote name='XIX' date='Jan 30 2005, 06:34 PM'] Popestpiusx Honour I lost count. ye-yeah, I picked a phish and a (converting?) protestant. [/quote]
DemonSlayer Posted January 31, 2005 Posted January 31, 2005 (edited) Great... Edited January 31, 2005 by DemonSlayer
Pope St Clement 1 Posted January 31, 2005 Posted January 31, 2005 Oops double post. Ah well, he's doubly cool
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now