Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Cool as bedsheets


Recommended Posts

Posted

[quote name='Tony' date='Jan 29 2005, 09:23 PM'] 55 futurenunjmj
56 Trichioli ( I always spell this wrong, sorry)
57 Prov31Girl
58 He Carries Me
59 Cmom
60 TCW
61 gonzaga
62 Noel's Angel
63 jmjtina
64 IloveChrist
65 RammantRules [/quote]
just read this,

I always knew tony was cool...

Piccoli Fiori JMJ
Posted

Woah... :o I'm on this list?

Posted

[quote name='gonzaga' date='Feb 6 2005, 05:15 PM'] just read this,

I always knew tony was cool... [/quote]
thank you :)

Posted

[quote name='FutureNunJMJ' date='Feb 8 2005, 03:05 AM'] Woah... :o I'm on this list? [/quote]
why wouldn't you be? :)

argent_paladin
Posted

Please do not add me to the "cool" list. As an argent paladin, I must burn with zeal for the Church. Therefore, if I were to be cool as bedsheets, I would be neither hot nor cold, and be spewed out of the mouth.
But you have my permission to add me to any "Hot as the sun" list.
In any case, I have avoided being labeled as "cool" for 29 years, I don't want to start now.
;)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...