An Old School Catholic Message Board

Five Easy Ways To Show Your Faith

Mrs. Bro. Adam

Mrs. Bro. Adam

[quote name='Fides_et_Ratio' date='Jan 30 2005, 11:27 PM'] The bulletin inserts are usually pretty cool at St. Peter's (another reason I usually opt to go there.. interesting stuff to read afterwards :lol: )

(P.S.-- Fides usually goes to the 4pm Saturday Vigil at St. Peter's... to avoid the Sunday morning rush on campus.) [/quote]
Hmm...Maybe Mrs. Bro. Adam should tell Brother Adam that they're going to Saturday Mass at St. Peter's to bug Fides ;)

franciscanheart

im sure every person that took the time out to see what this thread was appreciates that they did it. i think a lot might fear its a really long post and be avoiding it!!

Fides_et_Ratio

[quote name='Mrs. Bro. Adam' date='Jan 31 2005, 01:24 PM'] Hmm...Maybe Mrs. Bro. Adam should tell Brother Adam that they're going to Saturday Mass at St. Peter's to bug Fides ;) [/quote]
:lol:

Except these next two weekends Fides is going back to hometown to annoy Pastor(s). ;) (but going with the excuse of having to watch the dog while the parents are in Vegas & going to the Fish Fry & stations the next weekend with a good (protestant) friend of Fides'-- one day, Fides' efforts in witnessing will bear fruit) :lol:

Fides_et_Ratio

When?

I was just there Sunday night (that's when no one goes :P ), so I'm not due for another appearance until sometime next week. ;) (j/k)
I have all Tuesday-Thursday classes so those days are pretty busy (and I leave Thursday nights, and come back on Monday nights) :wacko:

But we'll see. I don't hide in my dorm that often... I'm bound to run into someone sooner or later :sweat: