who was conceived by the power of the Holy Spirit,
born of the Virgin Mary,
suffered under Pontius Pilate,
was crucified, died and was buried.
He descended to the dead.
On the third day he rose again.
He ascended into heaven and is seated
at the right hand of God the Father.
From thence He shall come to judge the living and the dead.
I believe in the Holy Spirit, the Holy Catholic Church,
the Communion of Saints, the forgiveness of sins,
the resurrection of the body and life everlasting. Amen.

:sadder: Dear Lord, please protect Il Papa. -_-

I believe in God, the Father Almighty, Creator of heaven and earth; and in Jesus Christ, His only Son, our Lord; who was conceived of the Holy Spirit, born of the Virgin Mary, suffered under Pontius Pilate, was crucified, died, and was buried. He descended into hell; the third day He rose again from the dead. He ascended into heaven, and sits at the right hand of God, the Father Almighty; from thence He shall come to judge the living and the dead. I believe in the Holy Spirit, the Holy Catholic Church, the communion of Saints, the forgiveness of sins, the resurrection of the body and life everlasting. Amen.

Well this is an awkward start. We skipped the Apostles Creed and then got two of them in a row.

Anyways, I'll consider the Our Father finished.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou among women and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, please pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

HomeTeamFamily

well a breathing crisis for an 85 year old with parkinsons doesnt sound like something that isnt serious lol

prayers

Awww my Papa! :sadder:

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou among women and blessed is the fruit of they womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners now and at the hour of death. Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art tho among women and blessed is the fruit of thy womb Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death.
Amen. -_-

Thy Geekdom Come

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou among women and blessed is the fruit of they womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners now and at the hour of death. Amen.

Almighty and Everlasting God, in whose hands are the keys of life and death, and whose infinite wisdom disposes all things for the best to those who love Thee; behold we beseech Thee, Thy servant, whom Thou hast cast upon the bed of sickness, and support with Thy grace his afflicted spirit; strengthen his faith, increase his hope, and perfect his charity; sanctify him to every accident of his sufferings; that if Thy mercy shall restore him to his health, he may more carefully correct the errors of his former life; and if it shall please Thee to call him to Thyself, he may pass through the shadow of the valley of death with safety and be transported by Thy holy angels into the mansions of bliss where no fears shall trouble him, no pains torment him, nor any grief disturb the quiet of his mind; but perfect security, pure delight and unspeakable joys shall forever be established unto him, through Our Lord Jesus Christ, Thy Son, who with Thee and the Holy Ghost, liveth and reigneth , One God, world without end. Amen

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou among women and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, please pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Prayers with him. In a time of sickness. :o *prayers*