An Old School Catholic Message Board

JP2 taken to the hospital!

HomeTeamFamily

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death.

I'd also like to suggest that we all offer up a Memorare. Found here if you don't know it: [url="http://www.catholic-forum.com/saints/pray0423.htm"]http://www.catholic-forum.com/saints/pray0423.htm[/url]

Edited by Cathurian

My friend at pep band tonight, said he's to old and should die.

However he is not catholic.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death.

Edited by the_rev

[quote name='the_rev' date='Feb 1 2005, 10:58 PM'] My friend at pep band tonight, said he's to old and should die.

However he is not catholic.
[/quote]
That's about an arse portal thing to say.

Like the guy or not (and I have been one of his biggest critics) you cannot question that he is a man of exceptional character, integrity, and piety. May God Bless him!

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.

Holy Mary, mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death.

Amen

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee! Blessed art thou among women and blessed is the fruit of thy Womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death. Amen

[quote]Hours before the pope's hospitalisation, Navarro-Valls said on Vatican radio that the pontiff would likely resume his regular schedule of engagements in a few days.

A close member of the pope's staff, US Archbishop James Harvey, said the pope had congestion and a slight fever during the day.

Late into the evening, the Vatican appeared calm with no traffic or sign of an alert.[/quote]
[url="http://news.ninemsn.com.au/article.aspx?id=37000"](from ninemsn)[/url]

daugher-of-Mary

Any news?

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death. Amen.