Tink Posted February 3, 2005 Author Posted February 3, 2005 As always, thanks Jason. My youth group has adoration every Saturday, and I always go then, but this week I don't think I'll be able to. My grande parentals won't let me do anything because I stayed home from school two days this week, and they don't believe that I was sick. I like that song, the words are amazing.
jmjtina Posted February 4, 2005 Posted February 4, 2005 much prayers for you Tink! You are not alone! and who says people don't read the second page?
RemnantRules Posted February 4, 2005 Posted February 4, 2005 you should listen to "Corpus: by P5C. It's really good and I really like that song when I feel semi down.
jezic Posted February 4, 2005 Posted February 4, 2005 yeah my life is the same way, i know what you are talking about. Hold on to your faith. THat is the only advice you need. Hold on tight and don't let go. Jesus will carry you. Jez
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now