Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

This Morning


Recommended Posts

Posted

Christina and Britney are going to have a lot to answer for on Judgment Day.

That's what i was thinking.

You know what would be funny?

If one of them sincerely repented, converted to Catholicism, and became a nun!!!

hehehehehe, then we would see what type of role model they are to young girls.... :D

Wishful thinking.... :rolleyes:

hyperdulia again
Posted

christina's already catholic. she even goes to mass regularly from what i've read.

Posted

No chance that these girls where just having a little fun? Im not saying it was ok but I dont think they were really trying to hit on you.

Posted

From an interview with Christina:

I'm very religious. I stay in contact with my priest on the road, and we talk frequently. Without God, I wouldn't be who I am today. :)
hyperdulia again
Posted

I dunno foundsheep, i'm pretty hot. and modest.

Posted

christina aguleria is very very very religious. I would want my daughter to listen and watch her.

Posted

even the "DIRTY"video. I wouldnt want my daughter watching that

Posted

christina's already catholic. she even goes to mass regularly from what i've read.

any chance that includes regular confession? ;)

Ah, well, like Vera said, "wishful thinking".

Posted

From an interview with Christina:

Wait a minute...

A real priest!? or an imaginary one.

I'd guess prolly an imaginary one, cause if I was her priest she wouldn't be half naked on almost ALL her pictures / videos.

Posted

no this was an online interview she did. One of those chat-room interviews.

Posted

christina aguleria is very very very religious. I would want my daughter to listen and watch her.

I sure hope that was sarcasm.

Posted

LOL, break, i would break my kid if i found out she was hitting on some twenty year-old..when she's TWELVE!

:lol: :lol:

Posted

From an interview with Christina:

She certainly isn't livingb her faith.

But who am i to be judging her, really.... :ph34r:

Posted

whats funny is that last song she release on radio with Lil kim is talking bout how it aint fair that guys get to sleep aroun and if girls do it you call her a ho. Thats real religous.

littleflower+JMJ
Posted

okay i too hope that was sacrasm.......anyone who makes out with another girl on national tv, makes "DirTY" videos(MTV had to tell her the video "was too graphic"...MTV had to TEll her!! when does mtv say that?), and showcases herself in a non-postive light is not a perfect candidate for my daughter to watch. ever.

and its kinda sad if you can't tell by watching her on MTV that she's religious.

:(

Posted (edited)

She's a "Sunday Church Christian". Not even that maybe.

Edited by Paladin D
littleflower+JMJ
Posted

I agree with you flowery, but the sad truth is that these days parents have less power than they used to.  CPS is a truly mis-used agency.

i know perfectly well too. :( my best friends family was on the edge of being torn apart and parents beign criminals because of the CPS and schools making something out of nothing. they're faithful catholics, i know their family forever, adn they would never do anything of that sort. but yet, it happened to them...

it was scary...for my best friend, her family and for her parents...

we prayed and everything was cleared, thank God. but its too easy these days...too easy.... :(

Posted

christina's already catholic. she even goes to mass regularly from what i've read.

hmmmmmm. I wonder what she wears to Mass........ :rolleyes:

Hyper, maybe you should keep a robe handy, just in case the little preditors return.

And I'll just bet that these girls don't behave this way in front of their parents. It's kinda like a "pack" mentality. Get a few girls (or guys) together, and they act wilder than they would alone or with grownups.

If you see them again, just tell them that they're trespassing, and there is such a thing as the right to privacy! Then pretend you've got a cell phone and are calling the cops. Watch 'em run. B) :lol:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...