Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

This Morning


Recommended Posts

hyperdulia again
Posted

i would love to live in cali, but i enjoy the mind your own business and be polite attitude southerners have, people from other places seem rather nosy and rude...i'm not rude, my mamma says i'm abrasive.

plus i'd go to hell if i lived in california.

Posted

well you can walk to the store in your boxers.lol :lol:

:o

wait a minute :blink:

are you saying Im going to hell? :lol:

hyperdulia again
Posted

:lol: no, just me.

Posted

Foundsheep, you don't live anywhere near these terrible fires do you? They have been making headline news over here in the UK. I've been praying for the people affected by them - it looks so dreadful.

Posted

those fire are by san diego. My brother flew over them and said they where horrible. Now they are saying it was arson.

Posted

no no no it wasnt arson. A hunter was lost in the woods and set that fire so people would find him...he didnt mean to do it on purpose. Um i guess the found him when it went out of control.

But anyway in my highschool, it is so much worse that just a couple of obcene words. Its obscene words, gestures, actions, etc. What i dont get is so many of the act/ and dress like what they see on tv, and hear in music. Alot of the girls at my school dress like they are in some of those rap videos that they play. I get sick about watching those videos because the rappers have all these beautiful women, cars, cash etc. and they are living in a fantasy world and making girls think that if they dress like the girls in the rap video they will be popular and making guys think that nice cars and "bling bling" doesnt take any hard work at all.

Also while im on the subject of Rap, what really ticks me off is when rappers put out CDs going like f this and f that and talking about drugs, murdering, sex, etc and then the first person they thank on their credits is God for giving them inspiration! I dont think got gave them inspiration. But whatever...im getting off topic.

Oh by the way, walking around the house in boxers is not wrong! :D

IcePrincessKRS
Posted

well i do, but that's not really the point. my day hadn't started i'd taken the kid to school and decided to take a nap...i couldn't sleep i came down stairs in my own home in my drawers and went to let my dogs out and to have a cigarette.  i shouldn't have to explain why i do anything in my own durn house.

In Hyper's defense, if he'd just gotten up from his nap, and had to let the dogs out, chances are they were scratching at the door and he had to let them out before he had messes to clean up INSIDE. Plus, with a secluded backyard you just don't expect random people to trapse through the place. While I personally wouldn't go out in my undies, I have been known to go out in my jammies, an in this case its the same basic principle. Guys are allowed to go out in shorts and no shirt, and boxers aren't really that different in these circumstances. Chances are those little girls would have done the same thing if he'd been in every day shorts and no shirt. I don't think Hyper's apparel at the time is the point, the point is the crude behavior of these little girls.

Oh, and sometimes I DO change back into my jammies in the middle of the day if I don't have to go anywhere. :lol: (Today I ran out and did errands and when I got back I put my jammies back on. lol)

Posted

Does anybody remembver the scene from "Back to School" in which Rodney Dangerfield is walking around campus in his bathrobe??

littleflower+JMJ
Posted

about christina---i think we should all be careful lest we call the righteous judgement of heaven down on our own souls for presuming to know the state of our sister's soul.

:unsure: your right hyper.. and i didn't mean to judge her or anything. who am i to know? im just going by actions

i don't know if the recording company is forcing her to do stuff or what.

i really don't know.

but thats why im praying for her.....

i liked vera's idea...

Posted

It isn't right to go outside in one's underwear if it is possible that other's can see you. I used to live on 3 acres of woods. Anybody who was in the woods was working at it as it wasn't a cut-through and had very limited access. Nor could the neighbors see.

If one does not have a privacy fence, then one follows proper decorum. At a certain point our behavior contributes to the diminshment of the understanding of modesty in society.

I live in a semi-secluded neighborhood. My fence is not completely private, nor does it totally enclose my yard. It would not be appropriate to let the dog out during the day in my boxers, though the likelyhood of anyone seeing me is very, very low.

The girls behaviour was very bad. Hyper's act was not completely without fault. It only takes a few seconds to pull on a pair of pantaloons. We are not free to do whatever we want on our property.

hyperdulia again
Posted

I don't generally prance around in my underthings outside, but I did have an expectation of privacy, no one sitting on their own back porch or in their own yard could have seen and I don't generally expect people tresspass in a state with a something like 70% gun ownership rate. But I solved the problem, I went and unpacked my jammies.

I also must admit however, thast I probably made it worse by wearing boxer-briefs not boxers, boxers are loose and like shorts, but boxerbriefs are tight..anyhoo...I think somehow the point of this thread has been lost.:(

Posted

:unsure: your right hyper.. and i didn't mean to judge her or anything. who am i to know?  im just going by actions

i don't know if the recording company is forcing her to do stuff or what.

i really don't know.

but thats why im praying for her.....

i liked vera's idea...

:D ;)

Posted

This is one of the weirdest threads around.

A 2-page thread about whether it's right to walk around in your underwear or not!!!! :lol::lol: :lol:

hyperdulia again
Posted

:lol:

Posted

:lol: So I won't even suggest the question of whether sleeping naked is unchaste?

hyperdulia again
Posted

if you're sleeping alone, or with your husband/wife...

Posted

alone, I guess . . . though I'm not quite sure why it matters . . .

hyperdulia again
Posted

no, that was my answer i would think it would be fine if one was sleeping alone or with the person to whom one is married.

Posted

Um, never mind...

This thread cracks me up.

Hype. It ain't your fault.

You should put up signs. "No trespassers... Unless you are in your underwear like me!"

That will even the playing feild.

:o:lol::lol::lol: :lol:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...