An Old School Catholic Message Board

Stop the '80's!

jimbo

*teen4Christ*

its crazy....in a few years me and my friends will be saying the same stuff about the 90's and (00's??) ummm what are they going to call 2000-2010??

[quote name='*teen4Christ*' date='Feb 26 2005, 10:48 PM'] its crazy....in a few years me and my friends will be saying the same stuff about the 90's and (00's??) ummm what are they going to call 2000-2010?? [/quote]
The aughts...as in, "Back in aught-three..."

jc is 4 Jesus Christ

[quote name='zwergel88' date='Feb 27 2005, 04:01 PM'] I love the 80's and I think leg warmers are cool. I want to buy a pair. [/quote]
ohohohohohohoohoohohohoh! me too me too!!!! lol wear do u get some though?!?!?!?!?!? :huh:

nikkan_hanil

[quote name='zwergel88' date='Feb 27 2005, 05:01 PM'] I love the 80's and I think leg warmers are cool. I want to buy a pair. [/quote]
[url="http://limebarb.com/"]http://limebarb.com/[/url]

Check these guys out, they custom make 'em. Expensive but if you want some custom leg warmers that nobody on your block has than this site is the way to go.

Shameless plug. :P

MichaelFilo

[quote name='jc is 4 Jesus Christ' date='Feb 26 2005, 11:35 PM'] so that makes you how old?? lol im j/k w/ u!!!! lol THE 80'S ROCK!!! :afro: :band: :punk: :elvis: [/quote]
I proclaim JC is 4 JEsus Christ the most enthusiastic poster I have ever seen in my entire time on PM.

That is all.

God bless,
Mikey

*teen4Christ*

Jordan?? ha ha...only when she is hyper other then that she can be mean!!

I'M JUST KIDDING!!!!!!!!!!!!! JORDAN I LOVE YOU :wub: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE DON"T HURT ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :( :unsure: :wave:

hey how come you didn't come to challenge????

PERSONWITHADOG

i hate those little side conversations like ''HEY HOW COME YOU DIDN'T COME TO CHALLENGE????'' THAT IS ALL I HAVE TO SAY

jc is 4 Jesus Christ

well dani... i might hurt u but i wouldn't say it on here where sumone could tattle on me lolj/k yes!!!! im hyper aGaIn!!!!!!!! :mellow: :) ^_^ :D :lol: :sweat: :rolling: woohoo!!! im back! lol lizzie mcgire is stupid (i don't think i even spelled it right lol!!!) but ya i didn't come to challenge b/c i was swamped with tests and projects in fact i should be working on my science one right now...