An Old School Catholic Message Board

Stop the '80's!

jimbo

*teen4Christ*

lizzie Mcgurie rox my little sox off!!!! she is so totally wicked!!!!! HILARY DUFF FOR PREZ!!!!!!!lol im jk but she is super cool!!! I LOVE HIL!!!

jc is 4 Jesus Christ

whatever!!! she's a lozer... but i like her better than that red head chick... um wutzername? :huh: hhhmmmmm :unsure: ... i dunno :blink: ... i can't remeber <_< ... oh well

• 2 weeks later...
jc is 4 Jesus Christ

ya it's like a youth group for girls that is run by the Legionaries of Christ (wHo CoMpLeTeLy RoCk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :dance: :afro: :rap: :band: :dj: :punk: :cans: :banana: :breakdance: :headbang: :guitar: :jesus:

Girls....you should at least have a Link...I'm sure you've visited their site before. I'll see if I can dig up one.

[url="http://www.challengeclubs.org"]Challenge[/url]

It's for girls. But there is one for boys, it's called ConQuest.

[url="http://conquestclubs.org/"]ConQuest[/url]

:cool:

Edited by Dudette

jc is 4 Jesus Christ

yup

and the one for adults is Regnum Cristi, like challenge and conquest break off from Regnum Cristi, so that when the challenge and conquest members grow upthey can be in Regnum Cristi it's[b] awsome!!!!!!!!!!!!!1[/b]

Imsogoodlooking

[quote name='*teen4Christ*' date='Mar 7 2005, 10:50 PM'] lizzie Mcgurie rox my little sox off!!!! she is so totally wicked!!!!! HILARY DUFF FOR PREZ!!!!!!!lol im jk but she is super cool!!! I LOVE HIL!!! [/quote]
Lizzue McGuire is NOT THE 80's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now Clarissa Explains It All....she was hot....whatever happened to her?

homeschoolmom

Okay... as a person who actually remembers the 80s (I graduated high school in '87... whoa! :unsure: )

I remember when Michael Jackson moonwalked on TV for the first time at the MTV awards. I was totally freaked out. I remember thinking, "what is he doing?" :blink:

Now he's just... well... :ph34r: