Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Recommended Posts

Posted
:huh: nevermind :rolleyes:
littleflower+JMJ
Posted

lol okay-- just wanted to clarify

Posted

what if they announce a temporary break and not a permanent? nice to know people are going to be gone for 2 weeks ( frusterated or not) without us worrying about them

popestpiusx
Posted

I'm leaving. :wave:

Posted

:wavey:

popestpiusx
Posted

...for florida tomorrow night.

Posted

pleaaasse let them stay if the Im leaving thread is dne in a chariable matter.. meaning its not saying "this place smells of elderberries" or something like that..even if the only vacaton they are taking... is fom the board itself.. is this doable? :sadder:

Posted

[quote name='Tony' date='Mar 12 2005, 12:00 PM'] pleaaasse let them stay if the Im leaving thread is dne in a chariable matter.. meaning its not saying "this place smells of elderberries" or something like that..even if the only vacaton they are taking... is fom the board itself.. is this doable? :sadder: [/quote]
:huh:

why make a whole thread? just post in another thread. b/c then ppl's feelings get hurt when more people reply to another vs. someone who noone replies to......and then we get more threads about people making a big deal over others.....come on...and then you have the same ol' drama. :rolleyes:


if you leave, post. Just don't make a thread about it. It will get deleted if another one is made.

See? popestpiusx told us. that's cool. :wave:

Posted (edited)

I thought pope was joking actually.....


should I make an official " IM leaving thread" so there is only 1? I mean this thread wont be pinned forever.. and will look weird if people keep bumping this thread to say they are leaving :lol: maybe there can even be a pinned " Im leaving thread" so it lookes more... "official"... and people see they are leaving before it ends up on page 58 or something... a single " Im leaving thread" per person wont have this problem


I personally have faith in my phatmassers they wont turn into drama :D

Edited by Tony
Posted

I hate to be pressing.. but this stuff personally hits me hard... I jsut hate not knowing where some peeps are... what I am basically asking is threads like this one [url="http://phorum.phatmass.com/index.php?showtopic=26955"]http://phorum.phatmass.com/index.php?showtopic=26955[/url] be allowed to stay.. would that be ok? ( I just dont want the only criteria on something being allowed to stay is a weeks vacation to Tokyo or wherever)... please let me know

Posted

Posting to say that you will be gone for awhile (vaca, retreats, etc.) should be fine.

This thread was addressing those threads that were like ... I'm leaving because PM stinks, I'm not happy, etc.

Posted

true.. its jsut.. there is a way to go about " I just need a break from" without actually dissing the board ;) I hate to be this specific but its important :)

Posted

Thank you very much dUSt,
This phatmasser appreciates it.

Posted
:mellow:


i'm still sorry -_-
Posted

I think Tony suffers from Separation Anxiety. :D

littleflower+JMJ
Posted

theres other ways too like letting the ppl on our buddylists know or thru Pms, or just post it in any thread you happen to be posting in

Posted

[quote name='jasJis' date='Mar 14 2005, 02:07 PM'] I think Tony suffers from Separation Anxiety. :D [/quote]
you are onto something there ;)

Posted

[quote name='littleflower' date='JMJ+Mar 14 2005, 04:26 PM'] theres other ways too like letting the ppl on our buddylists know or thru Pms, or just post it in any thread you happen to be posting in [/quote]
yeah... I wasnt suggesting the whole thing just for me though.. not everyone looks in everyones threads... and noone has all 2000 members on their buddy list ;) THey see they are away,= complete strangers pray for them = a good thing :D

littleflower+JMJ
Posted

^ prayer room.......lol

lets not make things too complicated now hehe shall we? :P

we all knw what the D man said :cool: his word is gold :blood:

Posted

I wasnt trying to critizse D, jsut give him some i-dears ;)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...