Selah Posted June 29, 2010 Posted June 29, 2010 Half these people don't even come on anymore. I miss the old days
Sojourner Posted June 29, 2010 Posted June 29, 2010 [quote name='Selah' date='29 June 2010 - 02:09 PM' timestamp='1277842179' post='2135839'] Half these people don't even come on anymore. I miss the old days [/quote] You weren't even here in the old days ...
Selah Posted June 29, 2010 Posted June 29, 2010 I'm offended at your assumption that I was not here. Just [i]offended...[/i]
Sojourner Posted June 29, 2010 Posted June 29, 2010 (edited) Fine. Be that way. I'm offended that you're offended. That's just offensive. Edited June 29, 2010 by Terra Firma
ardillacid Posted June 29, 2010 Posted June 29, 2010 [quote name='Terra Firma' date='29 June 2010 - 04:41 PM' timestamp='1277844070' post='2135859'] Fine. Be that way. I'm offended that you're offended. That's just offensive. [/quote]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now