corban711 Posted March 13, 2005 Posted March 13, 2005 Mary! My Mother!! :wub: last summer, Our Lady saved my life (quite literally) through praying the Rosary!!! i will post about that later when i have more time to explain...but She is awesome and I will never be tired of praising her for all she has done for me!
Catholictothecore Posted March 13, 2005 Author Posted March 13, 2005 Hey, hate to bring this off topic, but I'm pming Dudette and can't pm to at the same time. Corban...how old are you?
Dudette Posted March 13, 2005 Posted March 13, 2005 That's what the profiles are for....look in his profile Alex...haha.*shakes head*
corban711 Posted March 13, 2005 Posted March 13, 2005 [quote name='Catholictothecore' date='Mar 13 2005, 05:58 PM'] Corban...how old are you? [/quote] think i may be slightly older than many here.....21.
Catholictothecore Posted March 13, 2005 Author Posted March 13, 2005 cough*thesepagesloadfaster*cough but, thanks. Lady in Blue, I :wub: YOU!
BigRedJ07 Posted March 13, 2005 Posted March 13, 2005 Mary is the coolest.. the rosary is awesome.. im in!
corban711 Posted March 13, 2005 Posted March 13, 2005 [quote name='BigRedJ07' date='Mar 13 2005, 06:39 PM'] Mary is the coolest.. the rosary is awesome.. im in! [/quote] i totally agree!!! i'm hoping i get to post tonight about how Mary saved my life!!! she is so good! anyways..i should be able to post it soon, but it is kind of long for me to explain the whole event...don't know how long it will be though.
Catholictothecore Posted March 14, 2005 Author Posted March 14, 2005 It's okay! Dudette, did you ever have the tape of children's songs with the song to Mary on it? How did that go? "Hail, Mary! Mother of God! Lady in Blue! I love you! Hail Mary! Mother of God Mary is my mother, too!" so childlike- so very, very cool!
Catholictothecore Posted March 14, 2005 Author Posted March 14, 2005 it's like, a 3rd grade thing. What were some of the others? gosh, i haven't though about these in years! "Daniel in the lions den He had faith like all good men! He had faith in God on high! And for his faith he was willing to die (so would you and I) He had faith in God on high! And for his faith he was willing to die!" this is kinda fun
Catholictothecore Posted March 14, 2005 Author Posted March 14, 2005 comes from listening to them everyday as a youngster, I guess. I've no clue...maybe I'm just guessing.
franciscanheart Posted March 14, 2005 Posted March 14, 2005 i remember a lot of fun little songs like that too. good memories.
franciscanheart Posted March 14, 2005 Posted March 14, 2005 cool link futurenun put up [url="http://franciscancards.com/fran/crownhow.shtml"]--Franciscan Crown[/url]
lilac_angel Posted March 14, 2005 Posted March 14, 2005 [quote name='corban711' date='Mar 13 2005, 05:54 PM'] Mary! My Mother!! :wub: last summer, Our Lady saved my life (quite literally) through praying the Rosary!!! i will post about that later when i have more time to explain...but She is awesome and I will never be tired of praising her for all she has done for me! [/quote] I'd definitely love to read about that, corban
Catholictothecore Posted March 15, 2005 Author Posted March 15, 2005 (finds this thread buried on page 2) :irate: just joking! bump!
FutureSoror Posted March 15, 2005 Posted March 15, 2005 Thank you guys, you are helping re-kindle my love for our Blessed Lady
Catholictothecore Posted March 15, 2005 Author Posted March 15, 2005 GLAD WE COULD HELP! I had an interesting prayer experience today. I was praying the rosary, and I actualy thought "Jesus, help me to know Mary." because I'm so new at this (devotion to Mary, I mean.) Then I was like, "wait, that is backwards; Mary brings us closer to Christ. So, then my prayer was "Jesus, help me to know Mary to help me to know you." And the rest of the thing became a confusing mess. But funny when I think about how tanlged my mind got.
FutureSoror Posted March 15, 2005 Posted March 15, 2005 Oh, I know what you mean. My mind does that with some things.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now