Tony Posted March 15, 2005 Author Posted March 15, 2005 (edited) well I decided to do the retreat earlier this afternoon because I had found some time where I know I could have near-complete silence... I fell asleap though lol I prayed a rosary, meditated on the joyfful mysteries since its monday, that went really well.. then prayed a Chaplet to St. Philomena. Spent the rest of the time just resting before God... until I fell asleap.. God must of wanted me resting... and who am I to argue Was really nice though and peaceful the short time it lasted Edited March 15, 2005 by Tony
lilac_angel Posted March 15, 2005 Posted March 15, 2005 That is truly wonderful, Tony. NOW IT'S TIME FOR A ROCK CONCERT !!!!!!!!!! :band: :band: !!!!!!!!!!!!!! (*#$&(#(&$ :headbang: *#&$*&#($&#
lilac_angel Posted March 15, 2005 Posted March 15, 2005 :stupid: You think you'll be doing it again anytime soon?
Tony Posted March 15, 2005 Author Posted March 15, 2005 [quote name='lilac_angel' date='Mar 15 2005, 01:12 AM'] :stupid: You think you'll be doing it again anytime soon? [/quote] thought about it so its possible
Tony Posted March 15, 2005 Author Posted March 15, 2005 [quote name='IcePrincessKRS' date='Mar 13 2005, 06:22 PM'] I know up at the University alot of times they'll have a "silent retreat" and anyone participating spends the weekend in prayer and reflection without actually going anywhere (similar to your "retreat at home" idea, I think )... it can be awkward when you bump into someone you know and they hand you a little prayer card or something but can't talk, they just sort of smile and walk away. lol [/quote] hehe that idea sounds neat though.. what I did was pretty similar, except I didnt run into people and give them prayer cards
lilac_angel Posted March 15, 2005 Posted March 15, 2005 [quote name='Tony' date='Mar 15 2005, 12:13 AM'] lol whos playing? Limozeen? [/quote] NONE OTHER THAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
lilac_angel Posted March 15, 2005 Posted March 15, 2005 [quote name='Tony' date='Mar 15 2005, 12:15 AM'] thought about it so its possible [/quote] :thinking: At the very least, you'll get more sleep.
Tony Posted March 15, 2005 Author Posted March 15, 2005 [quote name='lilac_angel' date='Mar 15 2005, 01:23 AM'] :thinking: At the very least, you'll get more sleep. [/quote] haha true! I did not look at clocks so I am guessing I fell asleap around noon.. next thing I knew it was 5Pm
Piccoli Fiori JMJ Posted March 15, 2005 Posted March 15, 2005 [quote name='Catholictothecore' date='Mar 12 2005, 12:13 PM'] I once was in adoration for three hours. That's when I discovered "The Hours of the Passion." [/quote] Oooo... What is this lovely devotion you speak of? I'd like to know more!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now