An Old School Catholic Message Board

Terri Schiavo Tried to Tell Parents' Attorney

ironmonk

I never knew that someone in a "vegetative state" could talk… Therefore, it must NOT be a vegetative state.

Time to oust the crooked judges and all the anti-life crooks in office…
Time to wage an email campaign on all advertisers of those news Nazi's that do not tell us the full story...

The left is ruining lives now more than ever. Better hope that one day that is not someone we love on the bed that understands but cannot complete a sentance. This is our fault for allowing liberals in power.

This is our fault for not taking a stand in 1973, and taking the power to make laws away from the judges. This is our fault for voting for liberals.

[b]Terri Schiavo Tried to Tell Parents' Attorney She Wanted to Live[/b]
by Steven Ertelt
LifeNews.com Editor
March 18, 2005

Pinellas Park, FL (LifeNews.com) -- Just before representatives of her estranged husband Michael removed her feeding tube Friday afternoon, Terri Schiavo reportedly told an attorney for her parents that she wanted to live.

Barbara Weller, one of the attorneys for Terri's parents Bob and Mary Schindler, told reporters about her visit with Terri on Friday.

"Terri, if you would just say, 'I want to live,' all of this will be over," she told the disabled woman.

Weller said Terri desperately tried to repeat Weller's words.

"'I waaaaannt ...,' Schiavo allegedly said. Weller described it as a prolonged yell that was loud enough that police stationed nearby entered the hospice room.

"She just started yelling, 'I waaaannt, I waaaannt,'" Weller explained.

At that point, police removed Weller from Terri's hospice room and, later, her feeding tube was removed.

Randall Terry recounted Weller's experience on the "Sean Hannity" nationally syndicated radio program.

Meanwhile, another Schindler attorney described the mood of Terri's parents after the tumultuous afternoon.

"They're devastated," their lawyer, David Gibbs told Reuters after the tube was removed. "They would change places with her in a heartbeat, if there was any way that they could be the one that's sick and hurting, and give their health to Terri. They're a mom, a dad. ... It's a tough day for them."

Related web sites:
Terri's parents - [url="http://www.terrisfight.org"]http://www.terrisfight.org[/url]

[url="http://www.lifenews.com/bio805.html"]http://www.lifenews.com/bio805.html[/url]

God Bless,
ironmonk

Edited by ironmonk

I sent that story with a little snippet of mine at the top to a bunch of media people and media nazi's... here is one reply:

[quote]
Sent: Sunday, March 20, 2005 5:55 PM
To: Max
Subject: Re: Judges have to much power and down with News Nazi's

Please! This “story” is complete carp. There is NO way that happened. This poor girl is being denied her right to die because of you right to lifers. Please take me off your mailing list

Brian Medlin
A.P.D./M.D.
WXTB-98ROCK.

[/quote]

I do not plan on carrying on a dialog with the news Nazi's that might reply... I just thought that you all would like to drop him a line also ;)

God Bless,
ironmonk

Edited by ironmonk

Catholictothecore

sad...we jut don what we want to, and try and do our best to make it look like we're not.

Ah... Ok... I gave in...

-----Original Message-----
To: Medlin, Brian <medlin@98rock.com>
Sent: Sun Mar 20 17:06:33 2005
Subject: RE: Judges have to much power and down with News Nazi's

Ignorance is not bliss brian, get educated.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sent: Sunday, March 20, 2005 6:07 PM
To: Max
Subject: [Norton AntiSpam] Re: Judges have to much power and down with News Nazi's

I am very educated. Not blinded by religion.

Brian Medlin
A.P.D./M.D.
WXTB-98ROCK.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sent: Sunday, March 20, 2005 6:38 PM
To: 'Medlin, Brian'
Subject: RE: [Norton AntiSpam] Re: Judges have to much power and down with News Nazi's

Maybe you are educated, but it appears that you fail to apply it to this situation. You dismissed the story as "carp" (such an educated term - for someone who is 6) without investigation. If this story is true, then there is a grave injustice.

If this story is false, then it would be easily proven by the other witnesses in the room. Such as the police officers and other medical staff.

Maybe you are blinded by anti-religion.

-----------------------------------------------

Ok... I'm going to try my hardest not to reply to anything negative he might come back with.

God Bless!
ironmonk

IRONMONK!!!!! Welcome back bro!!

This is so dope!!!! Man i've been emailing an article just like that to a few different news sources and i get no response!!

shelly_freak

Gah! Even if she didn't say it have you seen video of her w/her parents? She definatly doesn't look like a veggie to me!

[url="http://terrisfight.org/multimedia.html"]http://terrisfight.org/multimedia.html[/url] "Videos of terri" is on the right, and they clearly show she isn't a vegtable

[quote name='ironmonk' date='Mar 20 2005, 06:13 PM'] I never knew that someone in a "vegetative state" could talk… Therefore, it must NOT be a vegetative state.

Time to oust the crooked judges and all the anti-life crooks in office…
Time to wage an email campaign on all advertisers of those news Nazi's that do not tell us the full story...

The left is ruining lives now more than ever. Better hope that one day that is not someone we love on the bed that understands but cannot complete a sentance. This is our fault for allowing liberals in power.

This is our fault for not taking a stand in 1973, and taking the power to make laws away from the judges. This is our fault for voting for liberals.
[/quote]
Preach it brother!!!!

Jedi_StClaire

a lot of people are calling this a lie unfortunately. And no media is reporting it. Only sites that embrace the culture of Life like Lifenews.com reported it. (and of course all the blogsforterri sites)

I can believe it. If you're PVS, you're in a coma like state. And she's not in a coma. She grunts and makes other noises.

If only her jerk adulterous husband hadn't stopped her therapy. But then again, she might dead because she may be the only witness that can testify to the crime that did this to her (which was likely strangulation) .