An Old School Catholic Message Board

Terri Schiavo Tried to Tell Parents' Attorney

ironmonk

Fidei Defensor

Prayers are our greatest weapon. Thats one thing that most liberals dont have - they dont pray.

[quote name='fidei defensor' date='Mar 20 2005, 10:27 PM'] Prayers are our greatest weapon. Thats one thing that most liberals dont have - they dont pray. [/quote]
I agree.

I also BCC'd Rush on this. I'm sure he'll address it Monday.

Maybe we need to write the news people, and the news nazi's to find the other people in the room... if any have a conscience, they'll have to comply... if not, their inaction and dismissal will condemn them and justice will be done, if not in this life, the next.

God Bless,
ironmonk

i sent the article to these:

cnn
msnbc
cbs
abc
fox
nbc, hardball, scarborough country...

Where eles can i send it?

Edited by MC Just

[quote name='zealousrap' date='Mar 20 2005, 08:47 PM'] that's an awesome point...we need prayer warriors, who's wit me?? [/quote]
I with ya! :cool:

stargirl3:16

[quote name='MC Just' date='Mar 20 2005, 08:39 PM']i sent the article to these:

cnn
msnbc
cbs
abc
fox
nbc, hardball, scarborough country...

Where eles can i send it?[/quote]
Try Channel One. I know it's just news for students, but it could make a difference.

Besides, when I went to their site, they had only a small article and short timeline about it. They need to know.

[url="http://www.channelone.com"]Channel One News[/url]

[b]2242 [/b]
The citizen is obliged in conscience not to follow the directives of civil authorities when they are contrary to the demands of the moral order, to the fundamental rights of persons or the teachings of the Gospel. Refusing obedience to civil authorities, when their demands are contrary to those of an upright conscience, finds its justification in the distinction between serving God and serving the political community. "Render therefore to Caesar the things that are Caesar's, and to God the things that are God's."48 "We must obey God rather than men":49

When citizens are under the oppression of a public authority which oversteps its competence, they should still not refuse to give or to do what is objectively demanded of them by the common good; but it is legitimate for them to defend their own rights and those of their fellow citizens against the abuse of this authority within the limits of the natural law and the Law of the Gospel.50

Some of referenced the above CCC in regards to Gov. Bush using the National Gaurd to rescue Terri.

But... we must also look at:

[b]2243 [/b]
Armed resistance to oppression by political authority is not legitimate, unless all the following conditions are met: 1) there is certain, grave, and prolonged violation of fundamental rights; 2) all other means of redress have been exhausted; 3) such resistance will not provoke worse disorders; 4) there is well-founded hope of success; and 5) it is impossible reasonably to foresee any better solution.

I believe the best thing we can do is vote every democrat that didn't vote or voted against Terri out of office.... along with all republicans that voted against Terri... along with the judges involved.

The issue some are saying is a right to die case but it is not, because there is no living will... if she had a living will, this wouldn't be an issue. The problem that people fail to realize is that her husband could by lying, and if he can end her life because of a lie without a living will, none of us are safe.

If Terri does end up dying this way... Let's not let it be in vain.

It is time to take back our country with the values that we were taught as a child that are supposed to be our country's values.

God Bless,
ironmonk

A friend of mine thinks that 2243 has been met... here is what I think because of Catholic teaching...

-----
The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few.

3) such resistance will not provoke worse disorders;

Civil war is not the answer for one life.

The National Gaurd taking Terri would cause serious issues. We cannot have police vs. the national gaurd.

Believing that it would be just for this case is a contradiction of values when looking at how many innocent babies have died from aboriton.

Where is this reaction for abortion? If not, then it's a contradiction.

One woman might die from this in around 15 days.

In 15 days, more than 60,000 babies will have been killed legally in America. If we can't save them by force, we cannot save Terri by force.

If I'm wrong, please explain to me how I am wrong.

------

God Bless,
ironmonk

But Terri dying, it will open a door for Euthanasia. It will become just like abortion.. Should we not do everything in our power to stop that from happening? 2243 has been met. I mean i have no power to start a war but if i did have the power there would be a war. )Ironmonk, i believe you know what group i'd start a war on too. They deserve it, they are a heartless perfidious and pernicious people. Enemy of everything good and true.

Edited by MC Just

stargirl3:16

I found another interesting article:

[url="http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=43419"]http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article....RTICLE_ID=43419[/url]