An Old School Catholic Message Board

Terri Schiavo Tried to Tell Parents' Attorney

ironmonk

[quote name='MC Just' date='Mar 22 2005, 02:25 PM'] But Terri dying, it will open a door for Euthanasia. It will become just like abortion.. Should we not do everything in our power to stop that from happening? 2243 has been met. I mean i have no power to start a war but if i did have the power there would be a war. )Ironmonk, i believe you know what group i'd start a war on too. They deserve it, they are a heartless perfidious and pernicious people. Enemy of everything good and true. [/quote]
They haven't been met bro. It would not have a good possibility of success and more people might die in the gun fight that will ensue. Federal level will step on the state level. Next we'll have Army vs. National Gaurd... etc...

It can't happen that way.

People should have taken a stand about this type of thing back in 1973 - but they didn't. Why now? If they cared, abortion would have stopped in the 70's.

It will not open the door to Euthenasia, if we vote the anti-life liberals (mostly democrats) out of office and the activist judges. It will not open the door to Euthenasia if we cry loud enough to our house and senate to reduce the power of the courts.

People have living wills. The issue is that she didn't, and her husband claims she doesn't want to live artificially - and her parents and some friends claim she wouldn't want to be starved.

The issue here is that we cannot let people without living wills allowed to die by the word of someone with questionable motives.

If she was truly a vegitable, then she would not know that she was being kept alive and it wouldn't matter to her at all that she lives. Therefore care should be given to the parents.

I believe her [i]husband[/i] has something to hide and doesn't want her better.

I say - Where is our faith in God?!

Anything God wills will happen.

We must do our part, and our part is pray and vote.

It's time to end communism tyrony under the guise of the democrat party and muzzle the court system by reducing their power and ousting the judges.

Maybe her husband isn't lying... We don't know. We can't go to civil war over one life.

We don't have a high chance of success. Greater disorder will ensue.

If people really feel so strongly.... prove it by preaching it until we get things fixed by electing better people.

God Bless,
ironmonk

Your correct, but you know what we should do? Set something up so that these satanist pro-deather's never, ever, ever, ever get into places of power again.

Melchisedec

Aslong as diversity among people in beliefs both political and spiritual exist in the United States . Than no one group will have absolute power. Our government is always atleast in theory, striving to reach a balance for everyone in this country.

[quote name='Melchisedec' date='Mar 22 2005, 04:26 PM'] Aslong as diversity among people in beliefs both political and spiritual exist in the United States . Than no one group will have absolute power. Our government is always atleast in theory, striving to reach a balance for everyone in this country. [/quote]
Our government is not striving to reach a balence. Prime example... abortion.

In regards to abortion, it had nothing to do with balence, it had to do with crooked judges. When abortion was legalized, it was accepted by roughly 30% of Americans.

The minority liberal extremists have their opinions forced on all of us via crooked judges.

The liberal extremists have polluted the minds of children by seeping into schools and becoming "teachers"... now, abortion is much more accepted, but it is still far from balenced. The majority of Americans know it's wrong.

God Bless,
ironmonk