Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

do you like me?


Recommended Posts

theculturewarrior
Posted

WELL? :huh:

theculturewarrior
Posted

awww. Thanks. :)

theculturewarrior
Posted

1 down, 2078 to go. :unsure:

Ash Wednesday
Posted

Yeah, me too. There is a certain down-to-earth humanness about you that I like.

theculturewarrior
Posted

Thanks. :) I like both of you!

theculturewarrior
Posted

2077

Posted
:mellow:




































:leave:
theculturewarrior
Posted

Oh, and if this strikes anybody as needy or insecure well...













I'm sorry. Please like me. :unsure:

Ash Wednesday
Posted

Aw, c'mon cultch... don't worry whether or not people like you. There are too many other things in life to worry about. It's nice to not care about what others think, I wish I thought that way more often myself.

And if anyone doesn't like you, or me for that matter, well then they are probably a bunch of turds anyway.

theculturewarrior
Posted

<-- TCW is neurotic! :D

Posted

[quote name='theculturewarrior' date='Mar 21 2005, 10:16 PM'] <-- TCW is neurotic! :D [/quote]
;) yup

Posted

nope :angry:

Posted (edited)

[quote name='Ash Wednesday' date='Mar 21 2005, 08:02 PM'] Aw, c'mon cultch... don't worry whether or not people like you. There are too many other things in life to worry about. It's nice to not care about what others think, I wish I thought that way more often myself.

And if anyone doesn't like you, or me for that matter, well then they are probably a bunch of turds anyway. [/quote]

AMEN!!!!

and i'd like to add that i'm going to be more upfront with people now...because you guys are just online...not like i'm going to meet you people in real life anyway (well, except for you lucky few ;) )

so, if i tick you off, guess what, it's prolly my actual personality you don't like :P

Edited by Lil Red
theculturewarrior
Posted (edited)

[quote name='Lil Red' date='Mar 21 2005, 10:28 PM'] nope :angry: [/quote]
awww. :(

But you were my favorite Marylander. :unsure:

Edited by theculturewarrior
sweetpea316
Posted

I think you are swell. ^_^

Posted

[quote name='theculturewarrior' date='Mar 21 2005, 09:37 PM'] awww. :(

But you were my favorite Minnesotan. :unsure: [/quote]
just another reason i don't like you! you can't get my state straight!!! :angry:


:P

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...