Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

do you like me?


Recommended Posts

theculturewarrior
Posted

Look^ I fixed it. :unsure:

Posted

[quote name='theculturewarrior' date='Mar 21 2005, 09:37 PM'] awww. :(

But you were my favorite Michigander. :unsure: [/quote]
you STILL got it wrong! :angry:

theculturewarrior
Posted

fixed. :cool:

Posted

[quote name='theculturewarrior' date='Mar 21 2005, 09:37 PM'] awww. :(

But you were my favorite Marylander. :unsure: [/quote]
WRONG! :angry: :irate: :angry:

theculturewarrior
Posted

There's only three states that start with M. I know it's one of them. :rolleyes:

Posted

[quote name='theculturewarrior' date='Mar 21 2005, 10:01 PM'] There's only three states that start with M. I know it's one of them. :rolleyes: [/quote]
and you call yourself a librarian :rolleyes:

Posted

Maine....:unsure:.....it starts with M too

theculturewarrior
Posted

Our M section is missing. :unsure:

theculturewarrior
Posted

I forgot Micronesia...oh yes, and Maine too. -_-

Posted

[quote name='theculturewarrior' date='Mar 21 2005, 10:07 PM'] Our M section is missing. :unsure: [/quote]
:rolleyes: uh huh, sure it is :rolleyes:

theculturewarrior
Posted

-_- you don't like me.

















I'll work on my geology skills. Just please like me. :(

Posted

I don't like you TCW, but then again, I don't like anybody... except for scrungy. ^_^

theculturewarrior
Posted

You like turnip boy too. ^_^

theculturewarrior
Posted

Do you lahhhve me? :whistle:

--- Do I WHAT?!! :whistle:

Do you lahhhhhhhhhhve me? :whistle:

Fidei Defensor
Posted

I like you, you are the coolest person I know besides Jesus!

stargirl3:16
Posted

Of course I like you. Could anything not make me like you?

























well...

FutureSoror
Posted

Do I like you?






But of course! :)

theculturewarrior
Posted

But do you [i]love[/i] me?

Posted

a swell chap you are!!! :D

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...