jc is 4 Jesus Christ Posted March 24, 2005 Posted March 24, 2005 i saw it.. the first time i saw it i was like " this is THE STUPIDEST MOVIE EVER!" but then i watched it again and it was pretty funny... i wouldn't run out and buy it... but i wouldn't be opposed to watching it... iv'e heard that Napolean is REALLY HOTT in real life...hmmmmmm...
Dudette Posted March 24, 2005 Posted March 24, 2005 I've seen a picture of him without his "look" and uhh. That's not my impression.
jc is 4 Jesus Christ Posted March 24, 2005 Author Posted March 24, 2005 man! i made 2 polls out of one AGAIN!!!!! how did i do THAT?!?!?! grrrr
zwergel88 Posted March 24, 2005 Posted March 24, 2005 Heck yes, I saw it. It was flippin awesome. Tina, you fat lard, come get some dinner!!
jc is 4 Jesus Christ Posted March 24, 2005 Author Posted March 24, 2005 my favorite part is when Napolean hits his uncle's car with a tomatoe then bla bla bla and tries to jump over the fence and falls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Dudette Posted March 25, 2005 Posted March 25, 2005 The defect in this one is bleach That is correct Yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssss haha, that ones awesome!
keighters Posted March 25, 2005 Posted March 25, 2005 i think Kip is pretty nice looking in real life....
Isaiah41:13 Posted March 25, 2005 Posted March 25, 2005 Heck Yes! I love Napolean Dynomite! It's the craze at my school. 2 of my friends at school have yet to see it so I'm hoping when they do they get a good laugh out of it because I always talk about it. The college chaplain at my school actually talked about/used quotes in his sermon a few weeks ago. Yesssssss
shortysportychick Posted March 26, 2005 Posted March 26, 2005 i got a kick out of the dancing part!!!! :thatsfunny:
ilovechrist Posted March 26, 2005 Posted March 26, 2005 i have never laughed so hard at a movie that came out this past year... what a great actor.
shortysportychick Posted March 27, 2005 Posted March 27, 2005 ya hes actually kinda cute in really life
delta557 Posted March 27, 2005 Posted March 27, 2005 I thought that it was pretty daggon funny, but I also thought that there were too many one-liners that will be repeated by everyone who has seen the movie, which has happend. But they're still funny as long as they dont get over-used.
Dudette Posted March 27, 2005 Posted March 27, 2005 haha, I rented it for my parents to watch, then I'm going to watch it again with my friend. Man, it's so good. Haha.
Dudette Posted March 27, 2005 Posted March 27, 2005 haha, alright. I'll let you know once they're done watching it.
Fixxxer Posted March 27, 2005 Posted March 27, 2005 im the first to vote ive seen it and its horrible, errr stupid
Moosey Posted March 28, 2005 Posted March 28, 2005 (edited) "Knock it off Napleon why dont you make yourself a dang quesadilla?" Edited March 28, 2005 by Moosey
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now