Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Napolean Dy-no-mite!


have ya seen it?!  

50 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Recommended Posts

Posted

[quote name='wopsim' date='Apr 27 2005, 09:07 PM'] my good friend actually looks like the actor who played napolean [/quote]
*knows someone who can do Napoleons voice*

*eyes wopsim*

wish_i_had_a_dog
Posted

the movie is So stupid it's funny

Posted

we call them coagulated milk Melts in our family.

Posted

^:huh:


Well, we call them coagulated milk puffs in our family :cool:

Posted

I was talking about quesadillas :sweat:

Posted

hehe, *feels so smart*

See, I thought you were being extremely random, so I just played along with it. ;) :P

Posted

you know, i really loved this movie the first time I saw it. but the fourth time, it just doesn't have the same effect, though I still love the quotes!

Posted

hmm, I've only seen it 3 times

PERSONWITHADOG
Posted

i have seen it twice

Posted
:mellow:

I gotta see it again! ........
Josh Kroeger
Posted

Ahhhh....um....ok i like watched Napoleon Dynamite in January. I was happy that the last half-hour actually had a flippin' POINT! Pointless....a perfect word that describes this movie. Still, i must say that it was at least a little bit funny and i love to quote Napoleon.

Some peeps will probably flip out at this response....ahem...DANI!!!! J/K

bYE!

Posted

I didn't realize there was a scene after the credits untill seeing this quite a few times.

reelguy227
Posted

That movie is hilarious !!! Although slow in some parts.

Posted

[quote name='slywakka250' date='May 7 2005, 08:54 AM'] I didn't realize there was a scene after the credits untill seeing this quite a few times. [/quote]
there is?!? *goes to rent it right away*

:o I didn't know that! I so have to watch it again!

ardillacid
Posted

You haven't seen the wedding?!?!?!?! gasp, that is sad

Yes I love technology, but not as much as you you see, but i still love technology, always and forever

Posted

no.........I want to see it! *cries*

jc is 4 Jesus Christ
Posted

where's napolean? *shrug* i don'ta knowa lol

keighters
Posted

we met in a chatroom.... now our love can fully bloom



ALWAYS AND FOREVER!!!


hahahaha

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...