An Old School Catholic Message Board

For Homeschoolers

Catholictothecore

Are you enrolled in Seton Home Study School?  

24 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

ilovechrist

was for the first year...

then these last 10 years my mom has made her own curriculum by using different books from other sets.

it works much better that way, imho.

I have yet to survive Seton...

<_<

Its such a good education though. If you apply to a Catholic college, and they see you've completed that course with decent grades? :o They'll be amazed. At least thats what Im hoping, becauses its harder than a stone hut! :angry:

[quote name='Luthien' date='Mar 29 2005, 11:35 PM'] I have yet to survive Seton...

<_<

Its such a good education though. If you apply to a Catholic college, and they see you've completed that course with decent grades? :o They'll be amazed. At least thats what Im hoping, becauses its harder than a stone hut! :angry: [/quote]
:o you're doing grade 12 eh? Whoa......yeah, erm. They need a bumper sticker that says:

"Seton Surviver" :lol:

[quote name='Luthien' date='Mar 29 2005, 11:35 PM'] I have yet to survive Seton...

<_<

Its such a good education though. If you apply to a Catholic college, and they see you've completed that course with decent grades? :o They'll be amazed. At least thats what Im hoping, becauses its harder than a stone hut! :angry: [/quote]
My Gosh!! Seton is super hard work ,im so bogged down ,im behind.Its crazy,ahh!!!

God Bless,
Ricky

Smile_Jesus_loves_you

My mom and the lady who runs it don't get along. She dosen't like us. I use modg. its good.