An Old School Catholic Message Board

Are non-Catholics weird?

theculturewarrior

Are non-Catholics weird?  

69 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

theculturewarrior

Hi! I try to keep an open mind, but I'm developing this suspicion that non-Catholics are weird. 1. Non-Catholic women don't have sideburns. 2. Non-Catholics keep getting elected to the presidency. 3. They sometimes watch EWTN. 4. They don't crack Easter Eggs over each other's heads.

All these things make me think that non-Catholics are weird.

What do you think?

MichaelFilo

I confess, I said yes. Then again, I don't believe they are weird per-se, I just think that if they learn of the Truth of Catholicism, it's a bit weird to say no. So I'd agree that some are.

God bless,
Mikey

I voted the third because weird is something that appears to be subjective to the individuals at hand and has no bearing on the true issue! lol

homeschoolmom

They have "altar calls" but no altars...

Maybe they're supposed to be "alter calls" because you alter your life... :unsure:

[quote name='Paphnutius' date='Mar 26 2005, 03:38 PM'] I voted the third because weird is something that appears to be subjective to the individuals at hand and has no bearing on the true issue! lol [/quote]
Werd. Religion isnt the only factor in being weird. I know PLENTY of weird Catholics hahaha. :D

[quote name='slywakka250' date='Mar 26 2005, 03:26 PM'] I don't know, I'm Catholic and I'm weird. [/quote]
haha, oops. Did I just laugh out loud at another person? J/k. :P

Depends on the person. If they're weird or not.

I can't decide...on the vote...

Edited by Dudette

AngelofJesus

When you say weird, you mean if they put their pants on one leg at a time? Because, I personally witnessed a non-catholic put their pants on both legs at one time. I was shocked, did not know what to do so I read Revelations or was it apocalypse... Since I am Catholic, I am completely and infallbly normal...

Homeschool Mom,

I LOVE YOUR TITLE!!!!!

All you need is a little garlic and some pepper and there Jesus is!!!!! Go Emeril.

BAM!!!! :pebcam:

Cam

this is a really stupid poll/ thread

people will always say that people other than themselves are weird............

or people will proclaim that they are weird for image sake...........