An Old School Catholic Message Board

Am I Re-welcomed By You?

ayed

In the Name of Allah, the most Merciful, the most Gracious

All praise and thanks be to Allah, the Glorified and Exalted is He .I praise and glorify Allah, the Almighty, the One Who Has created Adam unparented and Eve out of Adam’s rib .I thank the One Who Has created His prophet , Jesus(Allah’s peace be upon him)fatherless and approved him with the holy spirit .

I have been absent from Phatmass Forum, from this community, from you, my Nazarene peers .I have been far away from you due to this transient worldly life that is fully cramped with bad things, with joyful occasions, with good whiles, with sorrowful spheres .I am a fallible man and so are you .I might say pleasant things and this is what I often look for but I sometimes make mistakes unintentionally and some of you might got upset by that .I might say something but isinterpreted by others.
I have remembered some of you and could utter their nicknames .However, I will not do so lest the other might accusing me of ,why do not you remember or forget ours? I do know that there are new members right here have just registered and might not know about me much as you, my known peers, do. Hence, I would say:

Am I re-welcomed by you right here? Otherwise, I would say to you:
Consider this topic the last contribution of mine forever.

Thank you in advance

With my best wishes
Ayed

homeschoolmom

I was just thinking the other day, "I wonder what ever happened to Ayed."

Welcome back...

Just the other day I was wondering what had happened to Ayed. What a coincidence! Glad to see you're back! :D

phatcatholic

ayed, do you remember me? i remember you ;)

and yes, you are VERY welcome here!! always good to have you :D

MichaelFilo

Allah Akbar.

How is it going? I am a new member, but wasn't aware of Muslims who visited this site. It is very nice to meet you.

God bless,
Mikey

Was hoping all was well with you Ayed.
Your topics of conversation are interesting.
Welcome back.