An Old School Catholic Message Board

Am I Re-welcomed By You?

ayed

All praise be to Allah , the Almighty.

By the way, Allah, the Exalted Has just endowed me with a neonate .He is 45 days old .I named him "Muhammad".I thank you , Allah , You Who blessed me with this newborn, Muhammad.

I thank all for asking after me and thank those who are gonna asking after me , too.
Thank yuo all in advance
Ayed's regards

Ayed, welcome back and congratulations on the new addition of your family. I too have returned here after a long absence.

I am wondering, can give a Muslim perspective on the death of Pope John Paul II?

phatcatholic

[quote name='thicke' date='Apr 5 2005, 09:23 AM'] I am wondering, can give a Muslim perspective on the death of Pope John Paul II? [/quote]
yes, that would be good to know

Congratulations, Ayed! I, too, was just thinking about you and wondering where you were and how you were.

Welcome back!

Mickey's_Girl

Welcome back. I don't know if we ever conversed before, but I remember your name. Congratulations on your new son!

MG

[quote name='ayed' date='Apr 3 2005, 12:39 AM'] All praise be to Allah , the Almighty.

By the way, Allah, the Exalted Has just endowed me with a neonate .He is 45 days old .I named him "Muhammad".I thank you , Allah , You Who blessed me with this newborn, Muhammad.

I thank all for asking after me and thank those who are gonna asking after me , too.
Thank yuo all in advance
Ayed's regards [/quote]
I share your joy, ayed. Allah/God/Yahweh blesses all His children with the gift of children. As fathers, we share the experience of loving our children so we may know the love Our Heavenly Father has for all His children.

[quote name='thicke' date='Apr 5 2005, 06:23 PM']
I am wondering, can give a Muslim perspective on the death of Pope John Paul II?

[/quote]

First off, I would like to thank you all for welcoming and congratulating me.
Second , would you please clarify your question so that I could give you the right answers?

Thanks
Ayed

[quote name='theculturewarrior' date='Apr 9 2005, 09:28 AM'] Do muslims pray for the dead? Just curious....really not trying to start a debate. [/quote]
They do pray for the dead. They believe in the seven stages of heaven and they pray for the soul to get to God. They also wash the body of their loved one (which is a neccisity) to meet his God clean and pure. They believe the angel Azrael (the angel of death) will take them up to heaven but they must go through seven stages of heaven in which the Last one God is there. Correct me if I'm wrong.

MichaelFilo

Muslims in many areas, including Egypt and palastine were crying on the arabic stations... over the Pope's death.

God bless,
Mikey