An Old School Catholic Message Board

The World in Awe

Aloysius

Piccoli Fiori JMJ

hmmm... now I'm wondering if I should stay up that late or just wake up that early?

Do you have cable? all major 24 hour news stations are covering it, Fox News, CNN, MSNBC, I'm pretty sure. Plus EWTN is going to cover it.

er.. wait... are you one of them Aussies? I'm sure they have it too... plus Fox News should be down there as well

basically, 2 billion people are going to watch it, it's going to be available everywhere

Ash Wednesday

I'm usually turning in about 1 a.m. so I won't be up at a totally odd hour. It wouldn't matter what time it was. I'll be watching.

I never thought of that... the biggest TV event in the history of the world is a Catholic mass. I love it!

[quote name='DemonSlayer' date='Apr 6 2005, 01:49 AM'] I haven't figured out what time it'll be though. [/quote]
Ill try to help you out.. I know you are in australia.. the time you posted this was April 6, 7:49AM Vatican time.. if you know what time you posted this in your aussie time zoon, take that difference and apply it to the time of funeral, Vatican Zone, which is April 8, 10 AM

Edited by Tony

I'm sure CSPAN will carry reruns of it, they record everything! :rolleyes:

I'm getting up at 1 o clock. Going to bed at eight o clock.

When I arise at 1 o clock, I will take a shower, say morning prayer, and then turn on EWTN, and set the recorder.

I will then drink 5 cans of pepsi since I have school.

Geez, what the Holy Father would want of me! :)

I'm also buying a new VCR so I can record what EWTN has and not relyl only on Fox News for reference in the future.