Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Who was pope when you were born?


Who was pope when you were born?  

110 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Recommended Posts

Posted

[quote name='azaelia' date='Apr 5 2005, 06:35 PM'] Gen-JPII-er here :) [/quote]
i like that! do you mind if i use it? i'll give u credit!

i'm a gen-JPII-er too...one year into his papacy

Imsogoodlooking
Posted

[quote name='shelly_freak' date='Apr 5 2005, 10:59 PM'] I'm Generation JPII. I'm finding this whole process of electing a new pope fasinating! [/quote]
Considering I was still an infant, and didn't even know there was a Pope for anyone but JPII, I'm in the same boat...

Posted

I was born Nov 10, 1978. So I'm an early JP2er

shewillcrushyourheadalleluia
Posted

i remember thinking that JP2 was the only Pope that ever existed.... I asked my mum something like "so he's really been around nearly 2000 years... he must be so old?" then she explained that there had been others. But it's all very strange to me that there's going to be a new one.....

Isaiah41:13
Posted

[quote name='azaelia' date='Apr 5 2005, 08:35 PM'] Gen-JPII-er here :) [/quote]
me too. I was born in 1986 making him the only Pope I knew.

thessalonian
Posted

So I'm not the old man on the board. Who was born during Pius XII.

homeschoolmom
Posted

Maybe Cmom??

franciscanheart
Posted

[quote name='Luthien' date='Apr 5 2005, 09:20 PM'] Pope John Paul II :cool: [/quote]
ditto :P

cmotherofpirl
Posted

[quote name='thessalonian' date='Apr 7 2005, 11:23 AM'] So I'm not the old man on the board. Who was born during Pius XII. [/quote]
: :D

Posted

I was born on 7.25.77 so I guess its Pope Paul VI for me although I don't remember the man at all.

voiciblanche
Posted

I was born at the exact mid-point of John Paul the Great's Papacy. :)

Thomas Michael
Posted

I was born in 1971... during Paul VI's reign.

  • 1 month later...
journeyman
Posted

[quote name='cmotherofpirl' date='Apr 7 2005, 01:27 PM']QUOTE (thessalonian @ Apr 7 2005, 11:23 AM)
So I'm not the old man on the board. Who was born during Pius XII.

:D [/quote]
moi, aussi :D

Fidei Defensor
Posted

I was born pretty close to the fall of communism under the great work of John Paul :wub:

Noel's angel
Posted

JPII for me also-born in 1988 :)

BeenaBobba
Posted

I was born in 1982, so I was born during the reign of Pope John Paul II. :)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...