popestpiusx Posted May 23, 2005 Posted May 23, 2005 By the way, I've decided to start a new sect of sedevecantism. My sect will hold that the last valid pope was Pope Sabinian who died in 606. Anyone who would like to join, please let me know.
Bfulk Posted May 25, 2005 Posted May 25, 2005 Yeah JP II-er here...my friend was in Piazza de San Pietro at the time of his passing!!! Singing hymns and praying with the faithful...What a blessing! I got to go to 2 Masses (canonization of St. Josemaria Escriva) and an Opus Dei Mass with Pope JP II. I also feel very blessed!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now