Kilroy the Ninja Posted November 5, 2003 Posted November 5, 2003 And I'm listening to it.... um... to use a term... It's DOPE! B)
Kilroy the Ninja Posted November 5, 2003 Author Posted November 5, 2003 ok, so I'm listening to my personal favorite track - Crusade - and I'm wondering where the opening quote came from.... sounds like Harrison Ford... throw me a bone.. and wasn't "Who's ready for a war" in there somewhere???? Just curious. It's still great!
Kilroy the Ninja Posted November 5, 2003 Author Posted November 5, 2003 Ok, I really, really like Love Is.. too! If ya'll haven't ordered this cd .... WHAT IS THE MATTER WITH YOU????? GO NOW AND ORDER IT!!
dUSt Posted November 5, 2003 Posted November 5, 2003 Wow. The mailmen are fast in Texas. All of the movie quotes on the CD came from the movie "The Mission". I'm glad you like it. :)
dUSt Posted November 5, 2003 Posted November 5, 2003 I really hope I get it today You won't. Yours was mailed yesterday. All the pre-orders were mailed on Monday.
MC Just Posted November 5, 2003 Posted November 5, 2003 Ah!!!!!!!!!!!!! Darn. I' was waiting on it too. Okey Dokey.
jmjtina Posted November 5, 2003 Posted November 5, 2003 We got ours.....but I'll let flowery do the honors of opening it. Besides, I got to jet to skewl. B)
Aloysius Posted November 5, 2003 Posted November 5, 2003 so mine's been in the mail for 3 days! B) im sooo excited how long will it take to get to PA?
Lil Red Posted November 5, 2003 Posted November 5, 2003 (edited) I got mine today!!! So it only took two days to get to Edited by moderator: personal information ! I love it, i love it, i love it! Edited May 26, 2006 by Lil Red
VeraMaria Posted November 5, 2003 Posted November 5, 2003 Hehehe, so i was thinking abou starting a "I got my CD thread", guess it's not necessary.... ;)
VeraMaria Posted November 5, 2003 Posted November 5, 2003 So....who got it? Who didn't? Which song is your favorite? Why? What did you eat for lunch (OK, now we're getting off topic... ) So, ehem, post an answer, c'mon!! :D
Lil Red Posted November 5, 2003 Posted November 5, 2003 wooo, which song is my fav? Ummmmmm, i would have to say, oooooo, ummmmmm, either Gates of Hell or The Son Still Shines or Love Is.
MC Just Posted November 5, 2003 Posted November 5, 2003 Hey Catholics needed their own Hip-hop, Hip-hop which focuses on their Faith and now ya'll have it, it's all for Christ and ya'll his Church.
littleflower+JMJ Posted November 5, 2003 Posted November 5, 2003 oh man! i got it when i got home right now and i cuoldn't bring myself to open it...i mean i was in shock i have it in MY hands.... took mE awhile but i couldn't wait any longer..and IM LISTENING TO IT RIGHT NOW!! AAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! :lol:
Lil Red Posted November 5, 2003 Posted November 5, 2003 Oh, btw, I LOVE MY CD!!! I'm listening to it for the third time in a row!!! WOOOOT!!!! OH YEAH BABAE! IT ROCKS OH YEAH IT ROCKS!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now